Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify premium gift card

I bought a Spotify premium gift card andWhen I took the label off the code went off with the label. What should I do now when I have paid a premium, but I do not get it activated?

• I bought a Spotify premium gift card and When I took the label off the code went off with the label. What should I do now when I have paid a premium, but I do not get it activated?
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to SingTel Spotify but It doesn’t work

PlanFree/PremiumCountrySingaporeDevice Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHave subscribed to SingTel Spotify through txt message and canceled my original plan. After the expiry day of my old plan, i lost all the songs I had downloaded and bec...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country Singapore Device   Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Have subscribed to SingTel Spotify through txt message and canceled my original...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    singtel
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i switch from a paid student account to the 6 month free premium offered with the Galaxy S10

PlanPremium with student discountCountryUnited statesDeviceSamsung S10+Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Premium with student discount Country United states Device Samsung S10+ Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not enough money on bank account

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 6Operating System(iOS 11 My Question or IssiueI had not enough money on my bank account, so spotify tried to take it but it did not work. I still have Premium but i dont know how i should pay for this month.

•   Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone 6 Operating System (iOS 11   My Question or Issiue I had not enough money on my bank account, so spotify tried to take it but it did...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged suddenly

Hi all, I finished my trial and downgraded to free account, but Spotify still charged me HKD$58 last mouth. I checked my account which is "free" in all my devices: iPhone/ DAP/ Bose app and I have not applied Spotify thought 3rd-party company. Is the...

• Hi all,    I finished my trial and downgraded to free account, but Spotify still charged me HKD$58 last mouth.   I checked my account which is "free" in all my devices: iPhone/ DAP...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Subscription Account Name

The account name for my subscription on the invitations I send says that the people in my family have been invited by what should be my name, but is just a bunch of numbers and letters. I don't see anywhere to update the account owner profile name. S...

• ...nywhere to update the account owner profile name. Should it not say "you have been invited by [my name]"?    I can attach a picture but I don't want the image made public. Let me know if y...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Subscription - how do I find or add libraries?

I recently joined and found featured podcast but not some that I like, for example Clark Howard.Is there a way to the podcast and add it to my library? Thank you advance for your assistance!

• I recently joined and found featured podcast but not some that I like, for example Clark Howard. Is there a way to the podcast and add it to my library?  Thank you advance for your assistance!...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription

Can I check for how long I will have Spotify premium? 

• Casual Listener
  • Can I check for how long I will have Spotify premium?  
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthy to yearly subscription

I recently renewed my premium account and by mistake choose the montly plan. I am trying to change it to the yearly subscription but have not been able to find where can I do so. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I recently renewed my premium account and by mistake choose the montly plan. I am trying to change it to the yearly subscription but have not been able to find where can I do so. Thank you
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for annual membership but still no premium access

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus)Operating System(Android Pie) My Question or IssueI paid for the annual membership plan via UPI, but I still don't have access to premium services. Even on the website, it shows my subscription as "Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus) Operating System (Android Pie)   My Question or Issue I paid for the annual membership plan via UPI, but I still don't have...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • premium 1 year
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Verify Student Account Eligibility to Get Student Discount on Premium

I just finished my trial period and was trying to verify my student status in time to get the discount. However, I have tried many times but it just does not work properly. Today, I got charged for the normal/regular Premium service. I did cancel it ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just finished my trial period and was trying to verify my student status in time to get the discount. However, I have tried many times but it just does not work properly. Today, I got charged for t...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

charged more even though I signed up for student premium

I signed to spotify subscription for student,but i just realissed for the past few months I have been charged morethis is horrible and dishonest service and incorrectwhy was I not notified of this?and I AM STILL A STUDENTi had already verified this w...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed to spotify subscription for student, but i just realissed for the past few months I have been charged more this is horrible and dishonest service and incorrect why was I not notified of t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged on ps4 and no premium

I have always been charged through my ps4 account for spotify. When I recieved an app update, it seems I dont have the premium deal nomore? Its basically asking me to subscribe again for monthly charges if always been paying.PlanFree/PremiumCountry D...

• I  have always been charged through my ps4 account for spotify. When I recieved an app update, it seems I dont have the premium deal nomore? Its basically asking me to subscribe again for monthl...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family subscription

Spotify changed me twice for one month subscription on family account. What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify changed me twice for one month subscription on family account. What should I do?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution abbonamento rinnovato il 1 marzo ma disattivato oggi

salve ho rinnovato la sottoscrizione a premium il 1 marzo 2019 ma oggi mi hanno disattivato l'abbonamento dato che il plafon della mia carta di credito si rinnova ogni fine mese non è stato possibile effettuare il pagamento, come posso risolvere la q...

• salve ho rinnovato la sottoscrizione a premium il 1 marzo 2019 ma oggi mi hanno disattivato l'abbonamento dato che il plafon della mia carta di credito si rinnova ogni fine mese non è stato possibile...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happens to downloaded song between two seprated subscriptions?

So for example you've canceled your premium or your trial ends and you have downloaded songs specially saving a whole playlist or making a 300 song playlist and downloaded all of its songs. What happens if your premium ends for any reason and you ren...

• Casual Listener
  • So for example you've canceled your premium or your trial ends and you have downloaded songs specially saving a whole playlist or making a 300 song playlist and downloaded all of its songs. What happ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant pay for 1 month with credit card

I'm trying to get 1 month premium but it's only giving me the paysafecard option. It's also doing it for the 3 and 6 months, but it's giving me the option to pay with my card for the family and yearly.

• I'm trying to get 1 month premium but it's only giving me the paysafecard option. It's also doing it for the 3 and 6 months, but it's giving me the option to pay with my card for the family and yearl...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium-code lost

i had a spotify giftcard but i lost it, the only things which i still have is the card where the giftcard was on and the receipt. On the receipt i couldn't find the code.Is there anything on the card (not the giftcard it self) how i can get the premi...

• i had a spotify giftcard but i lost it, the only things which i still have is the card where the giftcard was on and the receipt. On the receipt i couldn't find the code. Is there anything on the ca...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PayPal Gift Card [QUESTION]

PlanPremiumCountryGreece Hi fellas! So I wanna buy a gift card from PayPal site but my account is registered in Greece where I'm living right now. Is it possible to buy the card from PayPal and use it in my country or I have to have a US account? I'm...

•   Plan Premium Country Greece   Hi fellas!  So I wanna buy a gift card from PayPal site but my account is registered in Greece where I'm living right now. Is it possible to buy ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice by changing accounts

Hi everyone, Hopefully one of you can help me out. A while ago, I've ordered Spotify Premium but then saw there was also a Spotify for Students. I was charged twice. Now, I have not enough money on my credit card. I would like to know if it's possibl...

• Hi everyone,  Hopefully one of you can help me out. A while ago, I've ordered Spotify Premium but then saw there was also a Spotify for Students. I was charged twice. Now, I have not enough mon...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes