Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Updating Country on Premium? - Question.

Solved!

Updating Country on Premium? - Question.

Hi!

my name is Ed and im from Israel, i bought 'Spotify Premium' while visiting the US about 3 months ago. since then Spotify has become available in Israel and costs about half the price that the US version costs (20 shekels as opposed to 34 shekels).

so i want to move to the Israel version, due to the price obviously, but i cant change country because i am still 'Spotify Premium', i know you can change country in Spotify free, so I was wondering if i cancel my 'Spotify Premium' Subscription and then when that month's subscription ends ill change country to Israel and then pay for 'Spotify Premium' again, getting the cheaper version.

what are the chances a thing like this would work?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

ok, my idea works. i now pay less for Spotify and it is in accordance to my country

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @sniperdiaper,

you should be able to change your country like this:

1. If you got a premium account visit your subscription page with this link.
  2. Click update
  3. Click ...
  4. Than click Change Country and enter your payment method with a billing address.
  5. Then click change payment details.
  6. Now your country should have changed.

change_country_premium_tw.png

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

im trying to do the same. there is no longer a ... button anywhere to be found. Ive change countries a year ago with no issues now i want to change back. Why do spotify make this so hard!

Hey @user-removed,

have you tried to use an incognito tab, clear the cookies of your browser and use another browser or device?

When this doesn't work, you should try to use another internet connection (e.g. cellular data instead of WiFi).

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

ok, my idea works. i now pay less for Spotify and it is in accordance to my country

Suggested posts