Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Updating payment info - Evil UI/UX

Updating payment info - Evil UI/UX

I was asked to update payment information for my premium subscription, and get sent to the website. On this page you are stuck to the Premium Duo option, and after updating the payment info, you are suddenly confirming the more expensive subscription option. No way to change it there. You have to backtrack and click through other profile settings and find the correct page to change payment info.

This type of UI/UX design is for me a huge deal breaker. Fix this, please.

3 Replies

Hey there @meteorman,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

When updating your payment details, there's a Change plan button in the upper right corner of the window where you can select the subscription you want, if the one shown isn't the correct one.

However, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, as it helps us keep improving the app and the overall experience.

If you have any questions, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

However, when you click "change plan", it says that my current plan is regular premium. Everything in order then? Nope. Because when going back to the change payment page and confirming a new payment card, it is still stuck to "Premium Duo".

Hey @meteorman,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you upload a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end (Please cross out any personal info)? You should be able to choose between multiple Premium plans available in your country.

Also, clarify if you're trying to update your payment method for Premium Individual or trying to subscribe to a different plan.

Looking forward to your reply.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts