Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Whats the point of Premium??

Whats the point of Premium??

I decided the other day to try the Premium subscription (free trial thankfully)basically to remove the ads, but now that I have it, it doesn't remove the ads at all.  I'm wondering now what in the world would I pay $10 a month for pretty much nothing. Why does it claim to remove ads when it clearly doesn't?? It seems like false advertising to me..

Screenshot 2021-12-27 3.25.29 AM.png
2 Replies

how to get premium pale as a québéc resident 

Hi @Ziggy79  and @vbiwtylhcb8bpjjf2mmn,

Thanks for posting in the Community! We've moved your posts to a relevant Help Board where they fit better.

@Ziggy79, if you pay for Premium but aren’t getting Premium features, here are some ways to get back to the beat. We hope this helps. If not, then could you explain to us in more details, where and when do you hear/see ads, that you feel do not belong there. Maybe sending us a short video of the experience would also be very helpful, so we can advise you better.

@vbiwtylhcb8bpjjf2mmn, right now, offers that involve possible changes in price (such as student discounts and trail offers) aren't available in Quebec due to legislation circumstances outside our control. Hopefully we can offer this in the future.

Hope this helps clarify things. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts