Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 10

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

My girlfriend and I have had premium accounts for many years. I received an email suggesting the Duo plan. When I clicked on 'get started', I'm taken to a page that tells me I'm not eligible. Last time I checked, my girlfriend still lives with me. So why am I being blocked from signing up?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Billy-J,

Thanks for the response. I was able to solve the problem. I was currently enrolled in Spotify + Hulu. You have to change your plan over to Premium without Hulu and from there it will give you the Duo option. It would just be nice if the message had included that bit of information. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @djrawsignal, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try getting Premium Duo here using a different browser or private window? If that doesn't help, send me a screenshot of the error message you're receiving. Make sure to hide sensitive information when posting to the Community.

Looking out for your reply!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Hi Billy-J,

Thanks for the response. I was able to solve the problem. I was currently enrolled in Spotify + Hulu. You have to change your plan over to Premium without Hulu and from there it will give you the Duo option. It would just be nice if the message had included that bit of information. 

Hey @djrawsignal

Perfect! I'm happy to hear everything is back on track. I'll make sure to pass your feedback on to the right folks.

If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to start a topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts