Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why cant i play my downloaded songs offline when im a plan member?

Why cant i play my downloaded songs offline when im a plan member?

Hello, i purchase a subscription on Premium duo and gave the plan member to someone else. We can play downloaded songs offline like normal but then suddenly the Plan member person could'nt play any downloaded songs offline. can anyone help me? please and thank you.
5 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you share more info on the device of the plan member? We need the brand, model and operating system.

Just to be sure, the plan member is still a member of the plan, right? Could you double check that? Also make sure the member is logged in on the right account. Here is a handy guide.

Keep us posted.

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hello Dian, the device is Iphone 11, and i already doubled check everything and even tried to remove the plan member and inviting her back.

Hey @FrinzAdulta,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

By saying that the member can't play their downloaded songs, you got us thinking that the tracks might not have been downloaded correctly. Could you please double check that? Below is a bit more information about downloaded songs and how they look like in the app.

The download button is represented with and arrow pointing down. When you don't have that playlist/album downloaded, the arrow will be shown in gray.Lyubka_0-1675328378326.png However, when you hit/click that icon it starts downloading the tracks. When the track is downloaded, it will have the icon filled in green showing that it is already downloaded.Lyubka_1-1675328399510.png

Keep in mind that if your partner wants to enjoy their playlists when offline, they'd need to download the content when they're onlineOnce they've successfully downloaded the music that they want - they should be able to listen to it. Download status can be checked next to each song, podcast, or playlist. More info about Offline listening can be found here

In case they're still having troubles with the downloads, we'd suggest that checking this ongoing issue here. If you or your plan member have any feedback on this, feel free to share it in the thread. We'd also recommend hitting the "Thumbs up" button and subscribe to that thread to be aware of any updates posted there.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you 🙂

LyubkaModerator

Hello Lyubka

thank you for helping. 

i already check the download arrow button icon and its green and i tried to uninstall the app and download and then install the songs again but it still wont work.

Hey @FrinzAdulta,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for the shared info.

We also appreciate the reinstall process you've done on the member's device, but to be sure that we're on the same page - did you use the steps for a clean reinstall mentioned in this article? This is often an overlooked step, but it’s more thorough than a quick one and can be helpful in getting rid of any cache that might cause trouble. 

However, if the issue still persists, it's possible that it's related to the ongoing issue. In this case, we'd recommend adding your vote to the Ongoing issue previously mentioned by @Lyubka by hitting the “Thumbs up” button and subscribing to it to be aware of any updates. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts