Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why do I get adverts on Premium?

Why do I get adverts on Premium?

I thought by paying for Spotify the adverts would be removed (since this is what is advertised). My idea is that you do what you advertise.....and don't introduce adverts to Premium customers.

2 Replies

Hey there @BenjyW,

Thanks for the post!

We've moved your Idea to the Help Boards where it fits better.

If you've activated your Premium subscription you shouldn't be getting ad breaks between songs. You can check the status of your subscription on your account page

If you're getting ads during podcasts, that's different. Some podcasters might choose to include paid promotion and ad breaks during their episodes. You can read more about this here.

You can find more info on this here. Advertising is very much tied to the traditional podcast listening experience that has worked well for both creators and listeners in the past. So, even as a Premium member, you may hear advertising or sponsorship messages within the episodes.

We see that you have posted an idea about changing that and it's marked as new which means that people can vote for it and show their support.

You can learn more about how ideas reach the right teams here.

Hope this explains the situation. We'll be here if you have any other questions. 

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Bonjour,

J’éprouve le même problème. La raison serait-elle que j’utilise la même adresse courriel qu’avec ma première inscription FREE.

Suggested posts