Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why isn't my Spotify gift card redeeming?

Why isn't my Spotify gift card redeeming?

Hello! I recently bought a one month Spotify gift card, and not matter what I try, I can't get it to work. Everytime I enter my code, it tells me that the Premium code isn't valid, or that something went. I've made sure that the code I entered matched with the one I scratched off the gift card, and switched 0's to O's to see if that was the problem, but its still doesn't work. It was also activated at the store. I've looked through the help page and through Contact Spotify. Even after chatting with a support bot, my probelm still is without a solution. Nothing I've tried has worked, and it's becoming really frustrating. Is there anything different I can do, or did I really waste money on something that doesn't work? Any help would be much appreciated 🙂

3 Replies

Hey @mackwhopped77 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

I recommend entering the code again, but this time in an incognito window. Make sure to try it with both O and 0.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for the reply!

I entered the code in a private window, and switched O's with 0's and I'm still facing the same problem. Is there anything else I can do? 

Hey @mackwhopped77 ,

Thanks for letting me know 🙂

In this case, I recommend reaching out to Spotify's Support Team so that they can try redeeming it for you.

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts