Will not let me activate hulu

Will not let me activate hulu

lanegin
Casual Listener

I have a premium subscription and was so excited to hear I am eligible for Hulu. When I tried to activate, I kept getting an error message and it said I was not eligible. I do have Premium membership and don't know why it's not working.

15 Replies

Re: Will not let me activate hulu

lanegin
Casual Listener

I also keep getting a 'Bad Gateway' error. 

Hey @lanegin.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and apologies for the late reply!

Could you try opening the link in a different browser or incognito window? That usually does the trick ;)

Hope that helps! Let us know if you're still having trouble - we'll be right here.

PeterModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers

I am also facing this issue. I keep recieving an error message and when contacting Hulu, they suggested I make a brand new email and sign up for a 2 week free trial?? I did not do that as it shouldn't be this complicated to link up my spotify account to hulu to take advantage of what I purchased. Now I keep getting an error mesage saying "We've hit a snag. Try again." over and over again. I tried the incognito window, that didn't change anything either.

Hey @12171669683.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

The error you were seeing should now be fixed - can you give it another go and let us know how it goes?

We'll be here in case you need any further help :)

PeterModerator
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers

I also have premium and am receiving the "bad gateway" error when I click on the "activate hulu" button on my account page. I tried opening another window as was suggested and got the same error. Please help! I am eager to stop paying separately for Hulu and take advantage of this great combination.

Thanks!

cassiehaw

I am also dealing with this issue. It just keeps saying bad error. Please help!

sdmurphysmith

PLEASE help i am continuosly having the problem connecting my hulu. despite having tried the "solutions" in this thread but nothing has changed. please help.

jazzy8992

as of April 16 the error page still keeps popping up. It is not resolved.

Hey @jazzy8992@sdmurphysmith@cassiehaw@1234539 and @lanegin,

Thanks for getting back to us.

If you are currently a Premium subscriber, you'll first need to cancel your existing subscription to subscribe to this offer. 

1. Sign up for Spotify Premium with Hulu here.
  2. Either log in to an existing Spotify account, or choose SIGN UP to create one.
  3. Enter your payment details.
  4. Once you’re successfully subscribed, go to your services.
  5. Click ACTIVATE and either log in to an existing Hulu account, or create a new one.
  6. Allow Hulu to access your Spotify account.

Try a different web-browser or incognito browsing session if one of the steps is not working.

Hope it will work! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

GuidoModerator

SUGGESTED POSTS