Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Worst service

Worst service

Greeting,

Earlier this week, I submitted a letter to your customer service - support regarding I was charged for a premium Spotify account, which I did not authorize to do. Furthermore, when I login to my Spotify account, using Facebook to login, it states I do not have a premium account, which only makes it more frustrating in the fact that I was charged for a premium account and am not getting the service. I do not understand how this has happened, as I've stated, I've never requested a premium account. However, regarding of your reply, I am really not happy with your customer service. I can only understand Chinese and English, I have no knowledge in Japanese but when I receivied  the email from you that content was all in Japanese. I have no idea why your service replied your customer with a different language. And I do not think you solve my problem yet. 

Also, I would like to add how poor the customer service with Spotify has been. I found it very challenging to find a place to make contact with you and became extremely frustrated when I could not call your company and was instead directed to a web form. I will not be recommending Spotify.

Please correct the charge going forward and cancel any Spotify subscriptions. I will await your reply. And please give me a quick response as soon as possible to solve my problem. 

Email: [snip]

Thank you.

3 Replies

Hey there @JefferyLiu, welcome to the community!

That's not good! I'd recommend replying all this to the customer support email you've received to ensure that it gets to the right team as well as help them with your feedback regarding support. If you'd like, you can also get in touch with a member of the Spotify staff by using these social media links (Twitter or Facebook).

However, Spotify doesn't offer telephone support, out of full-time dedication to the options above. 

Lastly, I took the liberty of removing your email address from your post for security reasons since this is a public forum 🙂 

Hope this helps!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hi my name is Ron and I am being charged for a spotify account I did not even know existed. I have tried to use the FAQ / Help resources via the contact link, but it's a perpetual loop of unhelpful information. U have tried every email I have and do not know where the account associated is at please help.

Hey there @strongarmron, thanks for reaching out! 

In this case, you will need to click on the blue "I still need help" button when you follow the correct steps for your case so that it can take you to the form. It should look like this:Capture111111.PNG

Keep in mind, after sending it, if you receive a response directing you back to the help pages or the community from a no-reply email address, to reply to it requesting more help. 

Let me know if that helps 🙂

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts