Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Xbox Game Pass 4 Month Free Trial

Xbox Game Pass 4 Month Free Trial

Plan

Free 4 Month Premium as a perk from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Country

México.

Device

Thinkpad T460.

Operating System

Windows 10.

My Question or Issue

I tried to redeem my perk the 7th, and as a matter of fact I created my Spotify account that same day, but I received an error because I did not have enough money on my credit card. As of today I tried to redeem it again but now the platform tells me that I am not elegible for this promotion since apparently I have already tried a Free Premium trial which I consider to be impossible since as I've already said, I created my account the day I tried to redeem the perk.The message telling me I'm not elegible since I've tried a free premium trial already.The message telling me I'm not elegible since I've tried a free premium trial already.The rejection for not having enough money that time.The rejection for not having enough money that time.

3 Replies

Hey @Edgware, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you let me know if you have used the payment method to pay for a different Spotify account, or has it been used to pay for any of Spotify's services in the past? 

Keep me posted. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No, I am pretty sure my credit card has not been used for anything related to Spotify before that time I mentioned (the 7th of this month). And I can't see the correlation between having used a payment method already for a service with the platform telling me that I've already tried a free premium trial even though I literally made my account some weeks ago and got the offer (or perk to be specific) rejected as I didn't have money in my account that time.

Hey @Edgware

Thanks for the reply!

For this particular case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts