Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Library] Getting ads when on premium

[Your Library] Getting ads when on premium

I'm not sure why I'm getting ads on my Spotify even though I'm paying a monthly fee

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for posting on the Community!

We understand that you hear ads, while being on the Premium service, and this is really not expected. Let's try see if we can help resolving the situation with your help.

Are you missing completely all other Premium features as well? Is it possible that you have logged in a different account, or accidentally created a new free account for yourself in case you have changed your devices recently. In case your are on mobile, if you see  an icon Get Premium in the bottom right of your app screen, then you are probably logged in an additional free account and not in the one you are paying for.

You can give these steps a go and log out from everywhere. Then you can restart your device and log back in again to see if that makes a difference. 

Note: While Spotify doesn’t play ads that interrupt the music listening experience of Premium subscribers, some podcasts may include advertising, host-read endorsements, or sponsorship messages.

Hope you find this useful. We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply, thanks!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts