Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice per month

I have two charges from Spotify for 9.99 this month. Why is this? I'd like my money refunded if this was a mistake

• I have two charges from Spotify for 9.99 this month. Why is this? I'd like my money refunded if this was a mistake 
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo pagar premium con ninguna de mis tarjetas

Hoy se me venció mi mes y quise actualizar mis datos de pago, pero me aparece error con la tarjeta con la que siempre pago, utilicé otra, (ambas tarjetas con dinero disponible) y me aparece que error en ambas, hasta utilicé otra de un amigo y lo mism...

• Hoy se me venció mi mes y quise actualizar mis datos de pago, pero me aparece error con la tarjeta con la que siempre pago, utilicé otra, (ambas tarjetas con dinero disponible) y me aparece que error...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student premium question

If I already had a premium account and just did the student/Hulu combo, am I still paying for two accounts if they're both through my Facebook login?

• If I already had a premium account and just did the student/Hulu combo, am I still paying for two accounts if they're both through my Facebook login? 
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No premium features

I've paid for Premium family, but the features under the account tab are all greyed out. Update: Fixed. Logged out and back in. Too a free minutes, but app updated.

•  I've paid for Premium family, but the features under the account tab are all greyed out.   Update: Fixed. Logged out and back in. Too a free minutes, but app updated.
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Problem

It has almost been a week since this problem began. I had recently used my free supsciption on a separate account and was falsely charged a day earlier than it was suppose to. I canceled the subscription, but have not received any of the money back. ...

• It has almost been a week since this problem began.    I had recently used my free supsciption on a separate account and was falsely charged a day earlier than it was suppose to. I cancel...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change to Premium Student

I'm in Sweden, and trying to change my plan from Premium to Premium Student. When I enter my billing information, it says it's "having a bad day" and to try again later. Only problem is, I've been trying all week already. And it's the same card it wi...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm in Sweden, and trying to change my plan from Premium to Premium Student.   When I enter my billing information, it says it's "having a bad day" and to try again later. Only problem is, I'v...
  • Treyu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to unsubscribe when lost access to old mail account?

We just changed to premium for family, and we have a problem: One of the children has got a new email address since he signed up for Spotify for the first time. And he doesn't anymore remember the old email address, nor the password. Therefore we cre...

• We just changed to premium for family, and we have a problem: One of the children has got a new email address since he signed up for Spotify for the first time. And he doesn't anymore remember the ol...
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Overcharged

I was overcharged 2 times for the student premium cost but they said they couldn't prove I was a student (which I am), so I just went for the regular premium ($9.99) and it took that one once so spotify took 5.29 twice then 10.59 once and I don't kno...

• I was overcharged 2 times for the student premium cost but they said they couldn't prove I was a student (which I am), so I just went for the regular premium ($9.99) and it took that one once so spot...
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tarjetas de regalo

Holaayer pague el servicio de premium mediante una tarjeta de regalo y aunque me llego mi recibo al correo en la app me dice que me suscriba a premium

• Hola ayer pague el servicio de premium mediante una tarjeta de regalo y aunque me llego mi recibo al correo en la app me dice que me suscriba a premium 
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Just a question!! Plz help me!!!!

I recently pay the money of premium, but it still cannot download all the music and album. Can anybody tell me the reason?

IMG_1311.PNG
  •       I recently pay the money of premium, but it still cannot download all the music and album.  Can anybody tell me the reason?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify charging my free account

Spotify charged me twice in 2 months. This is weird because I canceled my Spotify a long time ago and it shows that I have a free Spotify Subscription. Can you help me I'm paying for nothing.Thanks in advance,

• Spotify charged me twice in 2 months. This is weird because I canceled my Spotify a long time ago and it shows that I have a free  Spotify Subscription. Can you help me I'm paying for nothing. ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HELP!! why was Premium canceled

My Family Premium of the first account was canceled maybe because my past address was not the same with my present family. So I applied this/another account, firstly it was passed for Family Premium,however, after a while it was also kicked out.Pleas...

• My Family Premium of the first account was canceled maybe because my past address was not the same with my present family.  So I applied this/another account, firstly it was passed for Family Pr...
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Students

I've been paying $4.99/mo for Premium as a student, but I noticed this month I was charged $9.99 even though nothing has changed and I am still a student. Why is this? And how can I get my money back?

• I've been paying $4.99/mo for Premium as a student, but I noticed this month I was charged $9.99 even though nothing has changed and I am still a student. Why is this? And how can I get my money back...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel my subscription

I want to cancel my spotify subscription and whenever i go to my account settings its not allowing me to cancel. I am not getting any option to cancel it. Plz help

• I want to cancel my spotify subscription and whenever i go to my account settings its not allowing me to cancel. I am not getting any option to cancel it. Plz help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema em Aceitar convite de plano familiar

Olá, não consigo aceitar o convite para o plano premium. Ocorre que eu já tinha plano premium e por alguns problemas, passamos um tempo sem, agora quando tento aparece a seguinte mensagem "Você não pode participar deste Plano Premium Familiar. Você j...

• Olá, não consigo aceitar o convite para o plano premium. Ocorre que eu já tinha plano premium e por alguns problemas, passamos um tempo sem, agora quando tento aparece a seguinte mensagem "Você não p...
  • GuiAndrade
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT PAY WITH DEBIT CARD

I can't pay with my debit card from Bankok bank (BBL) in Thailand. Pls fix this issue and contact me after it finish. ty.

• I can't pay with my debit card from Bankok bank (BBL) in Thailand. Pls fix this issue and contact me after it finish. ty.
  • nameusername
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prueba gratis premium

Tengo una cuenta en Spotify, y activé la prueba de 7 días premium gratis. Cuando termine el plazo,¿no se me cobrará algo más, como las canciones que descargué?

• Tengo una cuenta en Spotify, y activé la prueba de 7 días premium gratis. Cuando termine el plazo,¿no se me cobrará algo más, como las canciones que descargué?
  • Linguer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No email after subsribing for premium

I have already subscribed for PREMIUM three times in two weeks, still didnt get any email about subscribing. When I try to subscribe one more time it shows me I have already did it but my status is FREE. Log out and in is not working. Can you help me...

• I have already subscribed for PREMIUM three times in two weeks, still didnt get any email about subscribing. When I try to subscribe one more time it shows me I have already did it but my status...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

removed my account via 'you were hacked'

I was with spotify from the beginning. I paid £4.99 for unlimited, which is no longer available. Last week they took £14.99 , I queried it, and was told for security purposes my account would have to be reopened and guess what? I cant have my unlimit...

• I was with spotify from the beginning. I paid £4.99 for unlimited, which is no longer available. Last week they took £14.99 , I queried it, and was told for security purposes my account would have to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes