Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline

Says want to play offline try for 30 days and I have an account....can't download for offline play.Can anyone help me with this please?

• Visitor
  • Says want to play offline try for 30 days and I have an account....can't download for offline play.Can anyone help me with this please?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution when clicking on settings i get a 503 error

i'm trying to upgrade to family plan and add my wife but this POS settings button doesn't work. I get 503 errors everytime. Spotify has always been glitchy but the fact that I can't upgrade my account is horse**bleep**. fix your software idiots.

• Casual Listener
  • i'm trying to upgrade to family plan and add my wife but this POS settings button doesn't work.  I get 503 errors everytime.  Spotify has always been glitchy but the fact that I can't upgra...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Premium Discount

I tried getting the student discount since I am now a college student but apparently I can't get approved as a college student for the discount. I ended up getting charged for the student premium when I did not in fact get premium for account. How ca...

• I tried getting the student discount since I am now a college student but apparently I can't get approved as a college student for the discount. I ended up getting charged for the student premium whe...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Trial

I just made my spotify account and can't seem to find the 7 day free trial on my mobile app. I have tried clicking the premium features such as downloading the song but only the 30 day free trial appears. How can I get the 7 day free trial?

• I just made my spotify account and can't seem to find the 7 day free trial on my mobile app. I have tried clicking the premium features such as downloading the song but only the 30 day free trial app...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day Free Trial

Hi, I accidentally logged out of my account for spotify and was under the 7 day free trial; however, once I logged back in my trial was gone. I've only used it for about 2 days. What happened and how can I fix this?

• Hi,    I accidentally logged out of my account for spotify and was under the 7 day free trial; however, once I logged back in my trial was gone. I've only used it for about 2 days. What h...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gift card does not work

i bought 30 euro gift card today and it's activated. it says unfortunately, this premium code does not seem to be valid. i have tried to write it with similiar numbers and letters but it still won't work. please help me.

• Casual Listener
  • i bought 30 euro gift card today and it's activated. it says unfortunately, this premium code does not seem to be valid. i have tried to write it with similiar numbers and letters but it still won't ...
  • mangustiz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Premium

I have had a Spotify account for a couple years and I got the student discount but a few months ago I decided to try Apple Music so I cancelled my Spotify premium. Now I would like to switch back to Spotify because I prefer it but when I try it get t...

• I have had a Spotify account for a couple years and I got the student discount but a few months ago I decided to try Apple Music so I cancelled my Spotify premium. Now I would like to switch back to ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium trial

I forgot to cancel premium trial and was charged the $10. Just canceled the trial, is there a way for me to be refunded the $10?

• I forgot to cancel premium trial and was charged the $10. Just canceled the trial, is there a way for me to be refunded the $10?
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged twice for the spotify premium

Hello, just want to ask why i was charged twice for the spotify premium for this month. Hopinh for a refund

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, just want to ask why i was charged twice for the spotify premium for this month. Hopinh for a refund
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Student Premium and Hulu

Hello! I just subscribed for Spotify Student Premium, which includes the subscription to Hulu and signed up with Hulu with the Limited Commercial Plan. Now, my question is: how do I connect the two? Or, if I use the same email, does it automatically ...

• Hello!   I just subscribed for Spotify Student Premium, which includes the subscription to Hulu and signed up with Hulu with the Limited Commercial Plan. Now, my question is: how do I connect ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't update new credit card details... Bank says CC is fine ?!?!

Hi when I go to update my CC details spotify says there is a problem with the card or payment sysytem, this has been going on 3 days, and bank has assured me that the card is 100% active and working ?!?! Confused.....

• Hi when I go to update my CC details spotify says there is a problem with the card or payment sysytem, this has been going on 3 days, and bank has assured me that the card is 100% active and working ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment not working

Hey guys, so I've had Spotify Premium for a while now and one day it stopped working, so i checked the account and it says that my card is having a "bad day". Lol, and no my card isn't maxed out or anything. I've tried 3 different cards and still not...

• Hey guys, so I've had Spotify Premium for a while now and one day it stopped working, so i checked the account and it says that my card is having a "bad day". Lol, and no my card isn't maxed out or a...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Triple billed for student account.

I was charged triple when I was trying to subscribe. And after when I wanted to check if it applied, app forced me to either pay again or cancel my premium to do anything else on it. So I cancelled it to be able to go to 'Help' section. Now I'm 3 mon...

• I was charged triple when I was trying to subscribe. And after when I wanted to check if it applied, app forced me to either pay again or cancel my premium to do anything else on it. So I cancelled i...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug fix
    fraud
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I put premium on the wrong account :(

Hi, I somehow managed to put premium on the wrong Spotify account as I got mixed up with the Facebook login and username login. In all fairness I was 99% sure it was put onto the account I wanted it on. Is there a way I can have it transferred over a...

• Hi, I somehow managed to put premium on the wrong Spotify account as I got mixed up with the Facebook login and username login. In all fairness I was 99% sure it was put onto the account I wanted it ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premiumkod fungerar inte

Har köpt en premiumkod för att tillfälligt betala min prenumeration. Får dock felmeddelande som säger: "Premiumkoden kan inte användas för ditt konto. Det beror troligtvis på att du har en befintlig Premium-prenumeration som inte kan kombineras med e...

• Har köpt en premiumkod för att tillfälligt betala min prenumeration. Får dock felmeddelande som säger: "Premiumkoden kan inte användas för ditt konto. Det beror troligtvis på att du har en befintlig ...
  • Argafan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment failed, not enough money on account

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I pay monthly for spotify Family premium at my home, unfortunately I got an email that something went wrong with an automatic payment because I hadn't enough money. Now I am wondering what to do. Is spotify going to st...

• Hi,   I hope someone can help me. I pay monthly for spotify Family premium at my home, unfortunately I got an email that something went wrong with an automatic payment because I hadn't enough ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Forgot to cancel subscribtion and was charged

I forgot to cancel subscription and was charged the monthly payment so I cancelled premium does that mean I get a refund?

• I forgot to cancel subscription and was charged the monthly payment so I cancelled premium does that mean I get a refund?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment in Thailand

Hi,I live in Thailand and have for 18 years, but all my credit/debit cards/Paypal are US based. I have tried to pay for a Thailand based 1 year subscription but my Paypal is being rejected and I am being told to subscribe in the US, but again I don't...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I live in Thailand and have for 18 years, but all my credit/debit cards/Paypal are US based. I have tried to pay for a Thailand based 1 year subscription but my Paypal is being rejected and I am...
  • tommieBKK
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invitación plan familiar Premium

Buenos días amigos de Spotify, me han mandado la invitación para formar parte del plan Premium familiar, pero cuando ingreso al link me sale que esta cargando y ahí se queda, no me llega a cartar el formulario para llenar los datos. Espero puedan ayu...

IMG_3815.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Buenos días amigos de Spotify, me han mandado la invitación para formar parte del plan Premium familiar, pero cuando ingreso al link me sale que esta cargando y ahí se queda, no me llega a cartar el ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes