Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Someone hacked into my account and it's annoying af

There is someone using my Spotify account, please help me. It's pissing me off so much, he keeps switching to his device and apparently they switched to their freaking e-mail and I can't reset the password because it send the link to his e-mail, how ...

• There is someone using my Spotify account, please help me. It's pissing me off so much, he keeps switching to his device and apparently they switched to their freaking e-mail and I can't reset the pa...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Hola, necesito ayuda!

Alguien sabe cuanto tarde en activarse premium si el pago fue realizado con depósito bancario

• Alguien sabe cuanto tarde en activarse premium si el pago fue realizado con depósito bancario 
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Extra Charge

I got the Spotify Premium trial for 99 cents for 3 months. Once the 3 months expired, I changed to Student Premium since I am a college student and can get Premium for 4.99 a month. However, I have charges one day apart for 4.99 and 9.99. Why do I ha...

• I got the Spotify Premium trial for 99 cents for 3 months.  Once the 3 months expired, I changed to Student Premium since I am a college student and can get Premium for 4.99 a month.  Howev...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged $10.68 twice in one month while on student subscription at 4.99/ month

I was charged 10.68 twice this month, in a matter of 2 days. Also, I'm subscribed to Spotify as a student. I am still active in college and under the impression I would only be charged 4.99 plus tax once per month.

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged 10.68 twice this month, in a matter of 2 days. Also, I'm subscribed to Spotify as a student. I am still active in college and under the impression I would only be charged 4.99 plus tax ...
  • ccaruso510
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Cancel Spotify Subscription

Hi, I am trying to figure out how I can end my subscription with Spotify. My Facebook was hacked and my email was changed and also my password so I am unable to access y account to cancel my subscription. Please contact me at NMoralNi19@gmail.com, th...

• Hi, I am trying to figure out how I can end my subscription with Spotify. My Facebook was hacked and my email was changed and also my password so I am unable to access y account to cancel my subscrip...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Received two payment vouchers for 1 year subscription for Spotify Premium. Will I pay for the two?

Good evening. I wanted to subscribe to a 1 year payment for Spotify Premium but there seems to be an error. There were 2 payment vouchers sent to me and I'm scared that I might have to pay for the 2 vouchers. Will I have to pay for the two vouchers o...

• Good evening. I wanted to subscribe to a 1 year payment for Spotify Premium but there seems to be an error. There were 2 payment vouchers sent to me and I'm scared that I might have to pay for the 2 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I get a charge in free trial

My bank account has a charge for the month subcription even when it's supposed to be free the first 30 days. I have a receive for that. Can you help me? Or let me know when I´ll see reflected back in my account.

• My bank account has a charge for the month subcription even when it's supposed to be free the first 30 days. I have a receive for that. Can you help me? Or let me know when I´ll see reflected back in...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium query

I have had Premium for over a year. I was gifted a three month Premium voucher and today I activated it. In the confirmation email, they said that my Premium subscription will end when the three months are up. Will it not go back to taking the monthl...

• I have had Premium for over a year. I was gifted a three month Premium voucher and today I activated it. In the confirmation email, they said that my Premium subscription will end when the three mont...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error on premium subscription

hi my subscription in spotify got cancelled and need to be renewed..when im tryin to renew in spotify app and webpage theres an error. im trying to renewed using my smart mobile postpaid.. thanks if you can help..

• hi my subscription in spotify got cancelled and need to be renewed..when im tryin to renew in spotify app and webpage theres an error. im trying to renewed using my smart mobile postpaid..   t...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I already paid for premium, I can click any number I want but I can only skip 12 times and can't skip back. Can u help?

• I already paid for premium, I can click any number I want but I can only skip 12 times and can't skip back.  Can u help? 
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing

I’ve gotten billed for the past 2 months and want to know why. I haven’t signed up for a paid membership, I would like to be recompensated ASAP please.

• I’ve gotten billed for the past 2 months and want to know why. I haven’t signed up for a paid membership, I would like to be recompensated ASAP please. 
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account disabled

My mom had my latest premium payment rejected and that made Spotify disable my account. How do I get it back up and running as a free account when support won't answer?

• My mom had my latest premium payment rejected and that made Spotify disable my account. How do I get it back up and running as a free account when support won't answer? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The support line ugh

I called 5 times and 4 out of the 5 times I was hung up on the customer service person that I talked to last got so mad that I couldn't understand them....I cancelled my subscription to the app because of this....I just needed to know about my charge...

• I called 5 times and 4 out of the 5 times I was hung up on the customer service person that I talked to last got so mad that I couldn't understand them....I cancelled my subscription to the app becau...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription cancelled what about a refund?

I cancelled my subscription today when my card was charged $10 for it today as well. How do I get a refund???

• I cancelled my subscription today when my card was charged $10 for it today as well. How do I get a refund???
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium spotify funktioniert bei mir nicht

Ich bezahle über Pay PAL das spotify premium aber es funktioniert nicht. Ich habe alles versucht

• Ich bezahle über Pay PAL das spotify premium aber es funktioniert nicht. Ich habe alles versucht
  • annikaaa16
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I already paid

I paid my premium spotify but still its not updated on my account... please help what to do with it? is there anyone who can help? this is my first time to subscribe...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid my premium spotify but still its not updated on my account... please help what to do with it? is there anyone who can help? this is my first time to subscribe...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid money but ı dont have premium

I check my money in online bank service you take my money but still ı dont have student premium

• Casual Listener
  • I check my money in online bank service you take my money but still ı dont have student premium
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for an Spotify account that's not mine.

I was charged on my credit card for my family account and for another one that I don't know. I called my bank to reject that payment but they told me to contact directly Spotify. I don't know where I should go, write, call, email or whatever in order...

• I was charged on my credit card for my family account and for another one that I don't know. I called my bank to reject that payment but they told me to contact directly Spotify. I don't know where I...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi I want to know that is I need premium to have the local files section to transfer music.

Hello Spotify, i just created a Spotify account. I was wondering if I need to have Spotify premium in order to have a “local files” section where I can transfer music. I do not have the premium version and I cannot find a local files section. Thank y...

• Hello Spotify,    i just created a Spotify account. I was wondering if I need to have Spotify premium in order to have a “local files” section where I can transfer music. I do not have th...
  • Titox
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Charged twice without subscription

Hello. I was charged twice of the student discount price today after I registered the student discount. I only registered for the discount but didn't pay for my subscription and I also couldn't see any subscriptions in my receipts. How can I get my r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I was charged twice of the student discount price today after I registered the student discount. I only registered for the discount but didn't pay for my subscription and I also couldn't see a...
  • cocohon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes