Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Cancel subscription and get a refund

I dont use Spotify enough to pay for a subscription I'm going to cancel subscription

• Visitor
  • Satyampriyanshu
  • Casual Listener
  • 32 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! 7 days free trial

I accidentally activated the 7 days trial and I was trying to deactivate it but it doesn’t work. What happens after the 7 days? Am I obliged to subscribe to the premium or will I have the normal Spotify back?

• I accidentally activated the 7 days trial and I was trying to deactivate it but it doesn’t work. What happens after the 7 days? Am I obliged to subscribe to the premium or will I have the normal Spot...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hijacked account, changed billing plan.

Someone has been using my account and changed my billing plan.How do I undo this?

• Casual Listener
  • Someone has been using my account and changed my billing plan. How do I undo this?
  • Gronlund
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

about switching from student to family subs

Hello All, I have recently switched to family plan while my account was running with student plan.Will I be charged for student plan as well during renewal as I could not see any deactivation button to cancel the plan. Or its automatically deactivate...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello All,    I have recently switched to family plan while my account was running with student plan. Will I be charged for student plan as well during renewal as I could not see any dea...
  • user-adi
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to verify for student discount

Hi, I'm currently subscribed to your premium package and have an NUS Extra card which, according to your website, should enable me to apply the Spoitfy student discount. I'm currently studing for the Dip. Insurance with CII. However, I keep getting r...

• Hi,    I'm currently subscribed to your premium package and have an NUS Extra card which, according to your website, should enable me to apply the Spoitfy student discount. I'm curre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! 7 day premium trual

I am using the 7 day premium trial and I was wondering that if the music i download right now will still work offline when the 7th day ends

• I am using the 7 day premium trial and I was wondering that if the music i download right now will still work offline when the 7th day ends 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium payment

I'm currently subscribed via boku (pay via mobile phone plan) payment. Can I switch to family plan and still charge via boku/mobile plan?

• I'm currently subscribed via boku (pay via mobile phone plan) payment. Can I switch to family plan and still charge via boku/mobile plan? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled premium subscription

I cancelled my husband premium subscription on the 16th and it charged on his account on the 23rd. Can I get a get a customer service number to speak someone.

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my husband premium subscription on the 16th and it charged on his account on the 23rd. Can I get a get a customer service number to speak someone. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried to renew my family Plan but it just charged me for the Premium Account.

I had the family Plan with 4 family members , since I changed my credit card the payment did not go through. They asked me to update my payment methods but when i did i got charged for the Premium Account and not for the Family Plan. I do not want to...

• I had the family Plan with 4 family members , since I changed my credit card the payment did not go through. They asked me to update my payment methods but when i did i got charged for the Premium Ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema de pago

Hola realice el pago del premium mediante la opción codigo de barras en oxxo y aún sigue como premium pausado

• Hola realice el pago del premium mediante la opción codigo de barras en oxxo y aún sigue como premium pausado 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to Premium when just paid existing account

I am looking at upgrading my account from unlimited to premium. I have already paid for this month, 2 weeks ago, so will I have to pay another subscription fee for the rest of the month? Will it double up, or will it just charge me the extra amount?

• Casual Listener
  • I am looking at upgrading my account from unlimited to premium.  I have already paid for this month, 2 weeks ago, so will I have to pay another subscription fee for the rest of the month?  ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble adding a family member in Spotify Premium

I have a spotify premium family suscription that I have been using for a month, and my dad after a month says that he doesn't have spotify premium, so when I tried adding him again by sending him an invitation I couldn't because after he filled the f...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify premium family suscription that I have been using for a month, and my dad after a month says that he doesn't have spotify premium, so when I tried adding him again by sending him an ...
  • anavarrom
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm being charged $10.67 each month... and then some

Not mad at all- just super confused...I used to have the Spotify Premium for Students, but as I am no longer a student, the amount changed a few months ago. However, it's not the original $9.99 I was paying when I signed up over 5 years ago, or the n...

• Not mad at all- just super confused... I used to have the Spotify Premium for Students, but as I am no longer a student, the amount changed a few months ago. However, it's not the original $9.99 I w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium

Why can't I get a spotify premium account if I live in Mexico.It says I'm not eligible for the product.

• Why can't I get a spotify premium account if I live in Mexico. It says I'm not eligible for the product.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm being charged $12.99

This is some shady stuff. When I signed up for Spotify, I was told I would be paying $9.99 and for the first few months I was paying $9.99. Then today, out of no where I see I just got charged $12.99. No clue how long this has been going on but this ...

• This is some shady stuff. When I signed up for Spotify, I was told I would be paying $9.99 and for the first few months I was paying $9.99. Then today, out of no where I see I just got charged $12.99...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment for Premium

I have got charged for my premium account even though I have cancelled the account . Please could you subtract the money from my account as it has been a mistake as I never wanted the premium account after 3 months Thank you Please advise

• I have got charged for my premium account even though I have cancelled the account . Please could you subtract the money from my account as it has been a mistake as I never wanted the premium account...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid but they downgraded me to free

I paid my monthly sub but they only took my money and I'm still free

• I paid my monthly sub but they only took my money and I'm still free
  • makrauze
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Canceled Premium and still got charged

I got an email confirming that I canceled my free trial a day before it turned a month and when I check my credit card statement I still got charged. My premium is still in effect and I want it canceled for this month. I do not want it anymore!

• I got an email confirming that I canceled my free trial a day before it turned a month and when I check my credit card statement I still got charged. My premium is still in effect and I want it cance...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for Student and Regular Premium

I'm not happy. I was charged for the student premium when it said I was in eligible and then I did the regular premium and I was also charged for it as well! This needs to be fixed.

• I'm not happy. I was charged for the student premium when it said I was in eligible and then I did the regular premium and I was also charged for it as well! This needs to be fixed. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student account

Hello, I am an Erasmus student from France and now I am studying for a year in the UK. The problem is that the UK is not on the country list so I can not go farther on the subscription. Thanks

• Hello,  I am an Erasmus student from France and now I am studying for a year in the UK. The problem is that the UK is not on the country list so I can not go farther on the subscription.  ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Giftcard is not working

I tried to activate my giftcard, but it failed several times. After five tries or something like that, it finally worked. I never changed something in the code! Then I clicked to verify my card and I got another error message. But when I looked into ...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to activate my giftcard, but it failed several times. After five tries or something like that, it finally worked. I never changed something in the code! Then I clicked to verify my card and I...
  • Tobias368
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes