Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with payment

I have been trying to pay for my premium family spotify account with 3 different credit cards and with all of them the payment has not been successful. Everything is ok with the cards: I contacted the credit card companies and there is no blocks for ...

• I have been trying to pay for my premium family spotify account with 3 different credit cards and with all of them the payment has not been successful. Everything is ok with the cards: I contacted&nb...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dar de Baja

Compre el Servicio Premium, pagando 99 centavos, durante tres meses. En el correo decía que si no me daba de baja al finalizar el periodo este me sería cobrado automáticamente. Al ingresar a mi cuenta me dice que tengo servicio FREE y no tengo ningún...

• Compre el Servicio Premium, pagando 99 centavos, durante tres meses. En el correo decía que si no me daba de baja al finalizar el periodo este me sería cobrado automáticamente. Al ingresar a mi cuent...
  • josephparkerbel
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

downloads?

if you download a song while you have premium do you get ti after it expires?

• Casual Listener
  • if you download a song while you have premium do you get ti after it expires?
  • just4funclogger
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount issues

I have submitted manually and otherwise the Student Discount verification process on SheerID and it always says it will take an hour I have submitted it 4 times over the past 36 hours and have had no luck in hearing anything back... does anyone know ...

• I have submitted manually and otherwise the Student Discount verification process on SheerID and it always says it will take an hour I have submitted it 4 times over the past 36 hours and have had no...
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify unidays

Hi i have a premium spotify account but i also have a unidays account and have only just found out i can get it half price. Would i be able to add the discount onto my account or would I have to make a whole other account?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i have a premium spotify account but i also have a unidays account and have only just found out i can get it half price. Would i be able to add the discount onto my account or would I have to make...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not allow me upgrade premium

I have been cancelled Spotify premium before and how to subscribe again?It shows me below message ~RM0.00(excl.GST):Your subscription to Spotify Premium has been terminated. Thank you for your patronage. To subscribe again spotify.com.Pls advice me h...

• I have been cancelled Spotify premium before and how to subscribe again? It shows me below message ~ RM0.00(excl.GST):Your subscription to Spotify Premium has been terminated. Thank you for your pa...
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Hi I Spotify sent me an email saying my student subscription was ending so I extended it but I checked my bank today and Spotify have taken the full amount even though I extended it.

• Hi I Spotify sent me an email saying my student subscription was ending so I extended it but I checked my bank today and Spotify have taken the full amount even though I extended it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium got bugged

I can select which song to play and dowload songs and the payment is done. But i cant skip song it says im not premium.

• I can select which song to play and dowload songs and the payment is done. But i cant skip song it says im not premium.
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium to Family Account

Hey community, I hope anybody is able to help me on that topic.I bought a couple of months via PrePaid-Cards so that I now got Spotify Premium until Februar 2018. As other family members use Spotify Free, I would like to upgrade my Premium Subscripti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey community, I hope anybody is able to help me on that topic. I bought a couple of months via PrePaid-Cards so that I now got Spotify Premium until Februar 2018. As other family members use Spotif...
  • Estradamis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to Family account. Invite email not accepted

Hi,Went from Premium to Family account. Acknowledged by Spotify. I sent out invite to family member email addresses. When I accept invite, it states that this email address is part of other Family plan.Don't understand, I never used these email addre...

• Hi, Went from Premium to Family account. Acknowledged by Spotify.  I sent out invite to family member email addresses.  When I accept invite, it states that this email address is part of...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot cancel my subscription as per guidelines

When I opted for 1 month free trial it wouldn't process it unless it added my account info. Before the end of the free trial I tried to cancel my subscription but as there wasn't one I couldn't cancel anything. Then Spotify took money from my account...

• When I opted for 1 month free trial it wouldn't process it unless it added my account info. Before the end of the free trial I tried to cancel my subscription but as there wasn't one I couldn't cance...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MY Family Premium still Reflect as Premium Trial via Spotify App in Iphone

Before I was invited to join Family Premium i signed up first to Premium Trial valid for a couple of days only. Then i accepted the Family Premium invite. But up to this time my account is still in the Premium Trial category when i checked via Iphone...

• Before I was invited to join Family Premium i signed up first to Premium Trial valid for a couple of days only. Then i accepted the Family Premium invite. But up to this time my account is still in t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium trial confirmed, never activated

Hi! I would like to get some answers to my account. So, I apploed for Premium trial and got the confirmation one month ago. However it was never activated on my account, so I couldn't enjoy it. And today, my bank informed me that I paid for 1 month s...

• Hi! I would like to get some answers to my account. So, I apploed for Premium trial and got the confirmation one month ago. However it was never activated on my account, so I couldn't enjoy it. And t...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • No Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice in one month

Spotify has charged my card twice in a single month, this has also happened last month. Last month after being charged twice I called the credit card company and they said it was a spotify issue. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND I WANT THIS FIXED IMMEDIATELY...

• Spotify has charged my card twice in a single month, this has also happened last month. Last month after being charged twice I called the credit card company and they said it was a spotify issue. THI...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment via globe prepaid

Hi. I have a sufficient load to subscribe to spotify premium but I'm having an error that says i have insufficient balance

• Hi. I have a sufficient load to subscribe to spotify premium but I'm having an error that says i have insufficient balance
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP! Accidently pressed premium..

hello! i accidently pressed the get more skips on spotify, and it said that im registered with spotify premium. i DO NOT WANT THIS. my father pays for my phone bill and doesnt want me buying anything on my phone. his credit card is linked to my phone...

• hello! i accidently pressed the get more skips on spotify, and it said that im registered with spotify premium. i DO NOT WANT THIS. my father pays for my phone bill and doesnt want me buying anything...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY stole my money!

Send me the bill, whatever I bought. Because you didn't provide me any services. I'm in Turkey and I couldn't find a way to communicate with Spotify.

• Send me the bill, whatever I bought. Because you didn't provide me any services. I'm in Turkey and I couldn't find a way to communicate with Spotify.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

have premium cant skip more often

i have got spotify premium an i can download songs and everything but i cant skip as often as i want

• i have got spotify premium an i can download songs and everything but i cant skip as often as i want
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Free trial not 30 days

Hey, I have downloaded the spotify app and tried the 7 days free that came with the application itself. On the website, it says 30 days free trial when you sign up. Is there any ways to be extended the last remaining 23 days of trial that is supposed...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I have downloaded the spotify app and tried the 7 days free that came with the application itself. On the website, it says 30 days free trial when you sign up. Is there any ways to be e...
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Does it recharge me ?

Hello,So I wasn't thinking straight this morning when I paid for premium. So the month ends in 4 days therefore a month is over will it charge me 9.99 + tax if any again or do I have 30 days before it charges me again?

• Hello, So I wasn't thinking straight this morning when I paid for premium. So the month ends in 4 days therefore a month is over will it charge me 9.99 + tax if any again or do I have 30 days before...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes