Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium for students

Hi, I have sent the request for my college and after a week I had no response. Today I tried again, but the page to control my ID says that the request has already been send. Plus, my bank account show a payment of 4.99 to spotify. What can I do?

• Hi, I have sent the request for my college and after a week I had no response. Today I tried again, but the page to control my ID says that the request has already been send. Plus, my bank account sh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium trial

How do i find out when my premium trial period will end 

• How do i find out when my premium trial period will end 
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled payment, account turned off

Hi everyone, I'm having some issues over here. My monthly susbscription fee was cancelled due to lack of money. Later, i got an email from spotify in wich they claim to have turned off my account, wich the first days was ok, still able to login etc. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,    I'm having some issues over here. My monthly susbscription fee was cancelled due to lack of money. Later, i got an email from spotify in wich they claim to have turned off...
  • ArcoNL
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

College Subscription

I need help, Im currently enrolled in collevel and went through the steps to get the $4 99 a month and it checks to see if I'm a student at the selected college and it says error evertime!

• I need help, Im currently enrolled in collevel and went through the steps to get the $4 99 a month and it checks to see if I'm a student at the selected college and it says error evertime! 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount in the Netherlands - Unable to pay using iDEAL

I am wanting to sign up to the student discount in the Netherlands but there is not an option to pay by Maestro or iDeal which are the options you have in the Netherlands if you don't have a credit card.I see you can sign up to the €9.99 subscription...

• Casual Listener
  • I am wanting to sign up to the student discount in the Netherlands but there is not an option to pay by Maestro or iDeal which are the options you have in the Netherlands if you don't have a credit c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reimbursements and Student Discount HELP

Hello I have been using my spotify account with my gmail email address instead of my university's email address.I just realized now that there was a student discount. Is it possible to get refunded all the times i got charged full price and then get ...

• Hello I have been using my spotify account with my gmail email address instead of my university's email address. I just realized now that there was a student discount. Is it possible to get refund...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to convert my premium account into a student account

I am a student and I am wondering if there is any way to convert my regular premium account into a student premium account without having to remake all my playlists. Thanks in advance.

• I am a student and I am wondering if there is any way to convert my regular premium account into a student premium account without having to remake all my playlists.   Thanks in advance.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged and I dont have premium

It charged about $35 dollars out of my account and I can't evem use premium. I tried paying for the student package and it told me it couldnt find me as a student. So I would try again but I didnt know it kept taking my money out

• Casual Listener
  • It charged about $35 dollars out of my account and I can't evem use premium. I tried paying for the student package and it told me it couldnt find me as a student. So I would try again but I didnt kn...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola, necesito ayuda

Porque rechaza mi tarjeta, me dice que no tengo dinero en ella y la tarjeta si tiene .. Ayuda !!!!

• Porque rechaza mi tarjeta, me dice que no tengo dinero en ella y la tarjeta si tiene .. Ayuda !!!! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cobro los 30 días gratis como recuperó el dinero?

Como puedo recuperar mi dinero si es la primera vez que me suscribo a Spotify premiun por que me cobro?

• Como puedo recuperar mi dinero si es la primera vez que me suscribo a Spotify premiun por que me cobro? 
  • supportforaus
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My subscription was cancelled but being charged

I cancelled my account about six months ago and I was charged two days ago. I would like to know why that happened. If anyone can help, that would be much appreciated. Thanks

• I cancelled my account about six months ago and I was charged two days ago. I would like to know why that happened. If anyone can help, that would be much appreciated. Thanks 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium works on mac, not on android.

I just got premium yesterday, so I think im in the free trial period. On the mac I can log in and it says I have premium. BUT on android my account says it is a free account, buy premium. Note:-I have tried logging out and back in, 5. Times.-I HAVE D...

• I just got premium yesterday, so I think im in the free trial period. On the mac I can log in and it says I have premium. BUT on android my account says it is a free account, buy premium.  &nbs...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DOBLE COBRO SERVICIO PREMIUM Y NO SE ACTIVO

Hace unos días inicie mi registro a Spotify premium para estudiantes y no lo termine y aún así se hizo cobro a mi tarjeta y doble y no se me activo el premium en mi cuenta ¿qué hago o como recupero mi dinero?

• Hace unos días inicie mi registro a Spotify premium para estudiantes y no lo termine y aún así se hizo cobro a mi tarjeta y doble y no se me activo el premium en mi cuenta ¿qué hago o como recupero m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 cargos mensuales a la vez

soy nuevo usuario y spotify hizo 3 cargos de mes al mismo tiempo y necesito aclarar esa situación, no encuentro donde¡¡

• soy nuevo usuario y spotify hizo 3 cargos de mes al mismo tiempo y necesito aclarar esa situación, no encuentro donde¡¡
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hola! Tengo cuenta premium y sin embargo me aparece este cartel cuando quiero saltear temas. Alguien sabe como puedo hacer?

• Hola! Tengo cuenta premium y sin embargo me aparece este cartel cuando quiero saltear temas. Alguien sabe como puedo hacer? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged, not happy

Not only is this a recurring problem, i have to jump through hoops just to get ahold of spotify and get the mistake fixed. Also i have applied a total of 5 times for the student discount and was still charged the 9.99 usd every month, most of the tim...

• Not only is this a recurring problem, i have to jump through hoops just to get ahold of spotify and get the mistake fixed. Also i have applied a total of 5 times for the student discount and was stil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify premium gratia por 7 dias

Hola! Yo tengo una cuenta y nunca he sido premium ni he probado los 7 dias gratis. Bueno ahora quiero probarlo pero en ninguna parte me sale la opción. Ya he buscado en la app y en la pagina. Alguien sabe como hacerlo que me pueda ayudar?Gracias

• Hola! Yo tengo una cuenta y nunca he sido premium ni he probado los 7 dias gratis. Bueno ahora quiero probarlo pero en ninguna parte me sale la opción. Ya he buscado en la app y en la pagina. Alguien...
  • kevin76
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Time and time again I get taken off student pricing

Not sure what keeps happening. It said I was on a student account and that I was going to be charged $9.99 next month and I really don't understand why it does this.

• Not sure what keeps happening. It said I was on a student account and that I was going to be charged $9.99 next month and I really don't understand why it does this. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

Good eveningI am having trouble activating premium membership.I have sent my student document to get student discount.I think my card has taken a month's payment but my account is still not seen as premium.Thanking you in advance for this matter

• Good evening I am having trouble activating premium membership.I have sent my student document to get student discount.I think my card has taken a month's payment but my account is still not seen as...
  • JPShibayama
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancelling an account for somebody who has died

I'm trying to cancel my husband's spotify subscription, he passed away recently. How can I do this, as I don't know his password and can't sign into his account to cancel?

• I'm trying to cancel my husband's spotify subscription, he passed away recently. How can I do this, as I don't know his password and can't sign into his account to cancel?
  • Titox
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes