Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you begin subscription when not at your house?

I want to gift my parents a duo subscription to Spotify for Christmas. They are at my house for the next two weeks. Can I begin the subscription for them at my house? I live in NJ, they live in Massachusetts. My concern is the subscription will someh...

• Visitor
  • I want to gift my parents a duo subscription to Spotify for Christmas. They are at my house for the next two weeks. Can I begin the subscription for them at my house?  I live in NJ, they live in...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo plan issue

Hi I'm from Australia trying to get help for my husband is having trouble re-inviting me to our duo plan after I was cancelled out for some reason, but now the app won't allow the option to invite me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I'm from Australia trying to get help for my husband is having trouble re-inviting me to our duo plan after I was cancelled out for some reason, but now the app won't allow the option to invite me?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change from student plan to family plan?

Hello,I currently pay for the Student Premium each month and have recently renewed this for another year. My mum has just paid for the Family plan, and I am wanting to join this through the invite link she sent me. However I want to cancel my current...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I currently pay for the Student Premium each month and have recently renewed this for another year. My mum has just paid for the Family plan, and I am wanting to join this through the invite ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fiz meu pagamento , mas o spotify ainda não atualizou

Entrei no spotify e disse pra eu atualizar o pagamento, atualizei, mas ainda aparece a mensagem, sendo que , em recibos consta que 19/12/2022 , foi realizado o pagamento.

• Visitor
  • Entrei no spotify e disse pra eu atualizar o pagamento, atualizei, mas ainda aparece a mensagem, sendo que , em recibos consta que 19/12/2022 , foi realizado o pagamento.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Partner can't accept Duo invitation

PlanDuoFree/PremiumFrance DeviceNothing (1)Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueHello,I am trying to set up a Duo subscription with my wife with whom I live.When she tries to accept the invitation, she enters her address and an error page a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Duo Free/Premium France   Device Nothing (1) Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue Hello, I am trying to set up a Duo subscription with my wife with whom I l...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium from partner company not ending

PlanPremiumCountryFrance My Question or IssueHi, i've got a problem with my subscription (via Bouygues Telecom). I ended it on september, and since confirmed with my partner company it is indeed cancelled. But it's now december and my account is stil...

• Plan Premium Country France   My Question or Issue Hi, i've got a problem with my subscription (via Bouygues Telecom). I ended it on september, and since confirmed with my partner company ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Vodafone entertainment plan

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Partner can't accept Duo subscription invitation

PlanPremium DuoCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo Summary of IssueI recently purchased a Spotify Duo Plan as my partner and I moved in together and it only made sense to consolidate or plan. We both cha...

• Plan Premium Duo Country United States of America Device Samsung Galaxy S9 Operating System Android Oreo   Summary of Issue I recently purchased a Spotify Duo Plan as my partner a...
  • Joan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Duo
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Student

I changed my account form the original premium to spotify student.. Will I be charged again? If I already paid the original amount this month..

• I changed my account form the original premium to spotify student.. Will I be charged again? If I already paid the original amount this month..
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't renew family plan after cancelling

PlanFamilyCountrySwitzerland My Question or IssueAs the title says, I have cancelled my family plan, it will end on the 23.12.22. Now I would like to subscribe again, but I can't choose the family plan. No matter what interface/button use, i always g...

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-07 um 15.59.30.png Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-07 um 15.59.47.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country Switzerland   My Question or Issue As the title says, I have cancelled my family plan, it will end on the 23.12.22. Now I would like to subscribe again, but I can't cho...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Payment method

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice)Operating System Android 12, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHello community,I'm a premium member and at first wanted to change the payment method so I clicked "direct debit". But now I decided to stay with payment over...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device ) Operating System  Android 12, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello community, I'm a premium member and at first wanted to change the paym...
  • Casper_drums
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Renew subscription

Plan Premium Duo is what I wantCountryUKDeviceiPhone 11Operating System My Question or IssueHiBecause John Lewis cancelled all of their credit cards, my last ddr failed and I'm being told to downgrade. In fact, I want to continue with Spotify but on ...

• Visitor
  • Plan  Premium Duo is what I want Country UK Device iPhone 11 Operating System     My Question or Issue Hi Because John Lewis cancelled all of their credit cards, my last ddr...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change credit card

PlanPremiumCountrySpain My Question or IssueHello,I live in Spain, and till now I was using a French credit card to pay. However, my card does not exist anymore. I want to change it to a Spanish credit card, but I cant do it from the web. Thanks for ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Spain     My Question or Issue Hello, I live in Spain, and till now I was using a French credit card to pay. However, my card does not exist anymore. I want to ...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago Bono cultural/Payment Bono Cultural

Hey! So, in Spain we where given the "Bono Cultural" and when trying to pay with it it wont let me do the payment, but we are supposed to be able to pay with it

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! So, in Spain we where given the "Bono Cultural" and when trying to pay with it it wont let me do the payment, but we are supposed to be able to pay with it 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated payment for premium but still cant access it.

Hello all,I had to switch credit card for my individual premium on Spotify. I got a receipt saying I paid for the premium but now it still keeps showing that I have not made a payment. Is there a Tech support I can contact? ThanksBella Jackson Chemba...

• Visitor
  • Hello all, I had to switch credit card for my individual premium on Spotify. I got a receipt saying I paid for the premium but now it still keeps showing that I have not made a payment. Is there a T...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Det uppstod ett problem, försök igen senare when trying to invite duo plan

My fiancé tried to activate her spotify duo invite that i gave her after i upgraded to spotify duo from spotify private. upon filling in her address she was greeted with a message "det uppstod ett problem". we are on the same wifi, we filled in the s...

• Music Fan
  • My fiancé tried to activate her spotify duo invite that i gave her after i upgraded to spotify duo from spotify private. upon filling in her address she was greeted with a message "det uppstod ett pr...
  • HendrikPetertje
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cambie de plan duo a familiar, pero sigue apareciendo plan duo

tenía una cuenta duo, y acabé de pagar a una cuentra familiar pero aparece como si hubiera actualizado mi premium duo

• Visitor
  • tenía una cuenta duo, y acabé de pagar a una cuentra familiar pero aparece como si hubiera actualizado mi premium duo
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes