Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • nacho121
  • Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes

Switching from Student to Premium

If i switch from student spotify/hulu plan to premium, will I lose hulu access?

• If i switch from student spotify/hulu plan to premium, will I lose hulu access? 
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambiar pais de la cuenta

Como puedo cambiar el pais que aparece en mi cuenta? Cree la cuenta en Estados Unidos, pero proximamente viajare a mi pais que es Colombia. No me permite cambiar el pais para poder pagar la oferta premium, ya que mi tarjeta de credito es de colombia....

• Casual Listener
  • Como puedo cambiar el pais que aparece en mi cuenta? Cree la cuenta en Estados Unidos, pero proximamente viajare a mi pais que es Colombia. No me permite cambiar el pais para poder pagar la oferta pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Online Banking Pin?

Why do I have to enter my personal online banking Pin in order to get Premium? I dont have to do this on other services and I dont see a reason to give you acces to my bank account

• Why do I have to enter my personal online banking Pin in order to get Premium? I dont have to do this on other services and I dont see a reason to give you acces to my bank account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed; No answers given

Hello, for the past few days I've tried 4 different cards, prepaid cards and bank cards to try and purchase this 3 month trial of spotify premium for 0.99 CAD, all times they've failed. I've tried different postal codes i've tried logging in and out,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, for the past few days I've tried 4 different cards, prepaid cards and bank cards to try and purchase this 3 month trial of spotify premium for 0.99 CAD, all times they've failed. I've tried di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family acc Premium

Hi guys, i dont know why but for some reason i dont have spotify premium anymore the owner of the account said that he paid it.Can someone help me with that ?Even if you cant help me i want to say thank you.

• Hi guys, i dont know why but for some reason i dont have spotify premium anymore the owner of the account said that he paid it. Can someone help me with that ? Even if you cant help me i want to sa...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with 3 months for 0.99

Hello, for the past few days I've tried 4 different cards, prepaid cards and bank cards to try and purchase this 3 month trial of spotify premium for 0.99 CAD, all times they've failed. I've tried different postal codes i've tried logging in and out,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, for the past few days I've tried 4 different cards, prepaid cards and bank cards to try and purchase this 3 month trial of spotify premium for 0.99 CAD, all times they've failed. I've tried di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Failed

I can't suscribe to Premium, cause Spotify fails to process payment with ANY payment method. I've tried several different cards and it fails anyway. None of the cards I used are expired, and I checked if the numbers were wrong already. What happened?

• I can't suscribe to Premium, cause Spotify fails to process payment with ANY payment method. I've tried several different cards and it fails anyway. None of the cards I used are expired, and I checke...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Got Invited for Family from my sis got error - 3 when redeeming

Hi Team, I received an invitation from my sis. When I tried to redeem it, the website ask me to fill my name and my address which I put the same address as my sis but it kept returning me an error, 3 - Oops something went wrong, please try again. Ple...

• Hi Team,   I received an invitation from my sis. When I tried to redeem it, the website ask me to fill my name and my address which I put the same address as my sis but it kept returning me an...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Card gets debited twice but i only have one subscribtion

For some strange reason my card has been debited twice for a long time now and just noticed it. How do i stop it and why is it happening? I've checked my acount and i only have one active subscription.

• For some strange reason my card has been debited twice for a long time now and just noticed it. How do i stop it and why is it happening? I've checked my acount and i only have one active subscriptio...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing facebook premium

i just bought spotify premium account and connected it to my facebook. But i connect my facebook to my non-premium spotify account and suddenly the premium is gone and i can't sign it to my facebook. Help!!!

• Casual Listener
  • i just bought spotify premium account and connected it to my facebook. But i connect my facebook to my non-premium spotify account and suddenly the premium is gone and i can't sign it to my facebook....
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify asks for new credit card info, but "Continue" button spins forever.

Hi I've been a premium family subscriber for several years. I recently changed zip code (from 94022 to 48104) and have a new credit card with the new 48104 billing zip code. I received Spotify alert to change CC. I go to Change Payment Details and en...

• Hi I've been a premium family subscriber for several years. I recently changed zip code (from 94022 to 48104) and have a new credit card with the new 48104 billing zip code.  I received Spotify ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution username login

hai, i have subscribe spotify family week ago,n i have change another device... when i relogin to my spotify its back to free, but in my Credit card bills tell me i has been charge with spotify family premium with id P040B19A1A, please tell me which ...

• Visitor
  • hai, i have subscribe spotify family week ago,n i have change another device... when i relogin to my spotify its back to free, but in my Credit card bills tell me i has been charge with spotify famil...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I did upgrade my girlfriend's account thinking it was mine

I was going to do it for both of us, but was going to start with mine. When I just finished it, I saw the account wasn't mine. So I did the same procedure now using my Facebook. The card debited both. I'm still free and she is premium now. What do I ...

• I was going to do it for both of us, but was going to start with mine. When I just finished it, I saw the account wasn't mine. So I did the same procedure now using my Facebook. The card debited both...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting charged double for my subscription on 2 different credit card. Need to cancel service.

Getting charged double for my subscription on 2 different credit cards. Need to cancel service.

• Getting charged double for my subscription on 2 different credit cards.  Need to cancel service. 
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why was I charged $14.99 instead of $9.99?

Shomehow without my input or approval my account was changed from a premium account to a family plan. Even though I specifically signed up for a premium account and never chose a family plan. This is unacceptable. Why did this happen?

• Shomehow without my input or approval my account was changed from a premium account to a family plan. Even though I specifically signed up for a premium account and never chose a family plan. Th...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Question for Canadians

Until now I have not had a Premium account. When staying in the USA, the service disconnects after 14 days. Will this problem go away if I upgrade to Premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Until now I have not had a Premium account. When staying in the USA, the service disconnects after 14 days. Will this problem go away if I upgrade to Premium?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount

my student informations are verified and I've got a mail about it. They send me a link but I cannot open it and verify the discount. Is it possible to resend a link?

• my student informations are verified and I've got a mail about it. They send me a link but I cannot open it and verify the discount. Is it possible to resend a link?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I talk to someone that can help me

I need assistance from someone at Spotify! I’ve been charged for the premium subscription for over 2 years yet it quit working in June and I was still charged. I’d like a refund for he months I haven’t been able to listen to any of the music I wanted...

• Casual Listener
  • I need assistance from someone at Spotify! I’ve been charged for the premium subscription for over 2 years yet it quit working in June and I was still charged. I’d like a refund for he months I haven...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes