Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

No Premium?

Every time I try to click premium to resubscribe it brings me to the family page and doesnt show the regular premium option. Is spotify no longer doing the 9.99 premium???

• Visitor
  • Every time I try to click premium to resubscribe it brings me to the family page and doesnt show the regular premium option. Is spotify no longer doing the 9.99 premium??? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I buy the premium for a years. During 2 days, i listened music and have premium advantages. But yesterdays, i received a mail by paypal that spotify just refund my payment! Now, i have a free acompte!! Please help me!

• I buy the premium for a years. During 2 days, i listened music and have premium advantages. But yesterdays, i received a mail by paypal that spotify just refund my payment! Now, i have a free acompte...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I payed three times for Spotify premium. but ı have just one month premium.

Please help my problems. I paid three times from my credit card.but ı have just one month premium.I added pictures about the problem.what should i do for the solution ?.

• Please help my problems.  I paid three times from my credit card. but ı have just one month premium. I added pictures about the problem. what should i do for the solution ?.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Smart as payment option

I keep getting an error message saying "ooops, something went wrong" when using the Smart/Globe option. I didnt have an issue with this before and i'm on postpaid

• I keep getting an error message saying "ooops, something went wrong" when using the Smart/Globe option.   I didnt have an issue with this before and i'm on postpaid  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't pay Spotify premium

I tried to pay Spotify several times with different credit cards but every time it says that I cannot make the payment. Help.

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to pay Spotify several times with different credit cards but every time it says that I cannot make the payment. Help. 
  • Mildreth
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to premium with credit card from a different country than residence

I see that a lot of people have a similar issue and that makes me wonder (and a little mad) if Spotify actually wants you to upgrade to a premium subscription?! I would love to pay for a premium account, but as many, reside in a different country tha...

• I see that a lot of people have a similar issue and that makes me wonder (and a little mad) if Spotify actually wants you to upgrade to a premium subscription?! I would love to pay for a premium acco...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Carnt cancell anything

Hi there ive been charged for a account subscription. Ive just been in me account and i carnt cancell anything as it states im still on spotify free. So if its free why have i been charged. Been thro help questions and i carnt find any help Could u h...

• Hi there ive been charged for a account subscription. Ive just been in me account and i carnt cancell anything as it states im still on spotify free. So if its free why have i been charged. Been thro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cancelled my premium yet I kept being charged.

On my account related to email ****************** I no longer appear to be Premium yet I kept being charged on my credit card. Please either reactivate my premium or reimburse my money. Urgent!

• On my account related to email ****************** I no longer appear to be Premium yet I kept being charged on my credit card. Please either reactivate my premium or reimburse my money. Urgent!
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone

I have recently upgraded my contract with Vodafone and got 24 months free Spotify premium. I sorted this online with their link and put my Spotify account details in which were previously for a free account. Vodafone technical team say that it is all...

• I have recently upgraded my contract with Vodafone and got 24 months free Spotify premium. I sorted this online with their link and put my Spotify account details in which were previously for a free ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help - Can't Access or Cancel Premium Account - Rogers No Help

As the title of the post suggests, Rogers Communication (Rogers.com/experience) is no help in cancelling a Spotify premium account that I can't actually access, nor signed up for, but am being charged for. Phone is on corporate account, I have a phon...

• As the title of the post suggests, Rogers Communication (Rogers.com/experience) is no help in cancelling a Spotify premium account that I can't actually access, nor signed up for, but am being charge...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed only for the free trial but forgot password

Help me! I decided to get the free trial of spotify for thirty days so I get it. I go my profile to change my picture and I realise I used the wrong account. The one I used temporarily that has a completely random password and email. I cannot cancel ...

• Help me! I decided to get the free trial of spotify for thirty days so I get it. I go my profile to change my picture and I realise I used the wrong account. The one I used temporarily that has a com...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with subscription

Hello! about a month and a half ago I did a spotify premium trial. Few days before the ending I got added to a spotify Family account. Now on the computer I still have the Family premium but on the phone it says is normal premium. Will I be charged t...

• Hello!  about a month and a half ago I did a spotify premium trial. Few days before the ending I got added to a spotify Family account.  Now on the computer I still have the Family premiu...
  • yaramanging-ec
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account

hey there i tried to refresh my premium spotify account but spotify got my money and didnt give my premium that's my problem pls help me about this problem

• Casual Listener
  • hey there i tried to refresh my premium spotify account but spotify got my money and didnt give my premium that's my problem pls help me about this problem 😞
  • anratna
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged for Student Rate

I have been paying $4.99 per month for Spotify Premium at the student rate, but this month I noticed I was charged the full $9.99. I am not sure if this discount expires or something, but I went into my account settings and changed it back to Premium...

• I have been paying $4.99 per month for Spotify Premium at the student rate, but this month I noticed I was charged the full $9.99. I am not sure if this discount expires or something, but I went into...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change subscription type

Hello, I've used up the free 30 day trial, and have since tried to get student discount status, which if try to fill in the form again the service says is approved, but in my account details it says that I will be charged 6.99€ instead of the 3.49€ d...

• Hello, I've used up the free 30 day trial, and have since tried to get student discount status, which if try to fill in the form again the service says is approved, but in my account details it says ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Through Rogers

I just cancelled my Spotify subscription through Rogers and was told that the cancellation would be immediate. I would like to susbcribe to the family plan directly through Spotify, but when I attempt to register it says I have a subscription through...

• I just cancelled my Spotify subscription through Rogers and was told that the cancellation would be immediate.  I would like to susbcribe to the family plan directly through Spotify, but when I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

me hicieron un cargo que no corresponde

buen dia, el dia de ayer me subscribi a spotify premium y se supone que es un mes gratis pero ya me hiceron el cargo de 99 pesos y cuando me meto a checar eso aqui en la pagina me dice que me cargaron 0 pesos supuestamente lo cual no fue asi, hable a...

• buen dia, el dia de ayer me subscribi a spotify premium y se supone que es un mes gratis pero ya me hiceron el cargo de 99 pesos y cuando me meto a checar eso aqui en la pagina me dice que me cargaro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription

Hi. I cant seem to upgrade to premium again after using spotify free for a while. Still the same card and payment method as before but nothing is happening??? Been like this for a couple of days now and it starts to **bleep** me of a bit acctually si...

• Hi.   I cant seem to upgrade to premium again after using spotify free for a while. Still the same card  and payment method as before but nothing is happening???  Been like this for...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription

I used to pay for Spotify premium but I’ve now changed it to student. I’m still getting charged for my old premium, how do I stop this?

• I used to pay for Spotify premium but I’ve now changed it to student. I’m still getting charged for my old premium, how do I stop this?
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes