Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

cancel free trial

cancel free trial

i want to cancel so im not charged the $10 a month but if i cant use it on my mobile devises after the 20th if i cancel now what is the point in canceling any time  if you cant use it on your mobile devices

How you listen will change

If you cancel, you’ll change to our free plan on 9/20/2021. Here’s how your listening will change on that date:

15 You’ll hear ads about every 15 minutes. 0 You won’t be able to play any song, any time on mobile. 6 You can skip only 6 times per hour. 0 0 of your downloaded songs will be availab is this 

one of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

5 Replies

Hi there @funkyzilla,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

When you subscribe to a free trial, you can cancel at any time during the trial period so your subscription doesn't renew and you don't get charged. If you cancel, you'll still be able to enjoy all the free Premium time of the trial (in your case, you'll have Premium until September 20th, 2021), but when the trial ends, your account will be reverted to the free version.

Keep in mind that you won't lose any of your saved content and playlists if your account is reverted to the free version, but you won't have the Premium features. If you want to continue using the Premium features after your trial time is over, you'd need to subscribe again, if you had cancelled your subscription before.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions, the Community is here for you.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

that didint tell me anything

Hi @funkyzilla

Thanks for your reply. 

Not to worry. Keep in mind that you'll be able to enjoy the Premium service on your account until your trial ends on September 20th, even if you cancel right now.

You won't be charged once the trial ends and your account will revert to our free service then. 

The Community will be here if anything else comes up.

Take care.

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

my problem if all of you cant see it is not being able to play music on my mobile devices after my trial is up

Hi @funkyzilla

Thanks for getting back to us with this clarification. 

Keep in mind that you can still play music while being on the free service when your trial ends, but you'll listen to ads too as there won't be any active subscription. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers!

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts