Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

payment problem

payment problem

So, I have a family account and I already cancelled my Itunes log-in and even had to re-open my account months ago. I have an account in Turkey and for some reason, I received an email about my payment fail. I tried with three different (valid cards) and still, it asks me to change my payment method. I don't have any idea what to do next and it's stupid if I have to cancel/re-open my account every time these things happen. Any ideas how to solve the issue?

1 Reply

Hey @incizoom.

Thanks for getting in touch!

If a regular Spotify payment doesn’t go through on the usual renewal date, you’ll receive an email notification but you won't immediately lose your subscription. We’ll keep trying to take the payment over the next few days.

To make sure the payment goes through, give these a try:

• Re-enter your payment information. 
    1. Log in to your account page.
    2. Select Subscription in the menu on the left.
    3. Under Payment details, click UPDATE. Make sure you enter your details correctly, particularly the 3-digit number sequence on the back of your card (the CVV/CVC security code). Also check you have the available funds. It’s also worth giving it a try in a private/incognito window in your web browser.

• Try a different payment method. 
    We have a range of payment methods available. Try selecting an alternative method to what you’ve already tried, or a different card.

• Contact your bank or credit card company. 
    Their phone number is usually provided on the back of the card you’re trying to use.

Hope that does the trick. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts