Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Activate Hulu" button not showing?

"Activate Hulu" button not showing?

I have the Premium subscription through the student + Hulu plan, but the "Activate Hulu" button is not showing up on my Account Overview page. What's going on?

36 Replies

I have the same problem im from the netherlands i dont know if that has something to do with it.

I also have his same issue. If anyone has found a fix, that would be great!

Hey everyone!

Right now, the Spotify Pemium + Hulu bundle is only available in the USA. If you're in a different country, you won't be able to get this promotion.

For all users in the USA that don't see the option to Activate Hulu, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

I did everything you said and don’t work yet! I don’t know what happen!! Please help me!!!

Hey @Leider, welcome to the community!

Just to confirm, are you getting any error messages when trying to link your Spotify account to Hulu, or are you not seeing the "Activate Hulu" option in your account page?

I'll see what to suggest.

Hi,

I'm also having the same issue. There is no "Activate Hulu" button found anywhere under my Account Overview. 

Hey @tt99, welcome to the community!

Let's try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window to see if you find the button to Activate Hulu by logging in here.

If that doesn't do the trick, I suggest making sure you've renewed the student discount so it's up and running.

All the best.

Hey there, 

I tried clicking the link to activate the Hulu account, but it shows an error message

Hey there, @Hardcorejano

Thanks for letting us know, we're sorry to hear.

Can you let us know what the error message is saying?

If you see this message from Hulu: “We're having trouble authorizing your account with Spotify", we'd recommend you try waiting 24 hours, then head to your account page and click Go to Hulu to re-link your accounts 🙂

Let us know if this helps,

/M

Hi there. I have the students + hulu plan as well, and I don't see a "Go to Hulu" or "Activate Hulu" button. I have also tried opening my account page in an incognito window. 

Hey @claireclaire!

Just to confirm, when did you apply the discount to your Spotify account? If it's been almost a year, try renewing it here to see if the bundle is activated.

Keep us posted.

Hiiiiya. I have the student preminium subscription but the activate hulu feature doesn't display on any of my menus. I have already tried refreshing my browser, clearing any cache or cookies and logging into incognito mode. None of those options have worked for me. I purchased my student preminium subscription about 3 weeks ago and I will have complete my first month with this subsription in about 15 days. Please help! 

Activate Hulu button is not showing.
I have the Premium For Students + Hulu subscription. I've tried using incognito mode, clearing cookies and cached data, and I even tried doing these steps on my phone (in addition to on my laptop). These steps aren't working for me and I want to access Hulu, please advise.

It is the same for me! I had hulu with students and I got a new credit card so my account was cancelled. When I got it again the activate hulu button is not showing up and I have tried everything!

I can't sign in either after following your steps ;_;

Yes, I am already subscribed to "students + hulu" and I've been charged on the first of every month since February for the '+hulu' type plan, so I don't see why I would need to renew early just to get the hulu button?

Hey everyone!

If you're still unable to link your Spotify and Hulu, and you're sure you've set up the student discount already, I suggest reaching out to our Support team.

You can give them a shout via Twitter or Facebook. They'll take a closer look at your account and see what they can suggest.

All the best.

Mine wasnt working either. Had student for about 4 months and live in the USA. The activate button never came up no matter what internet I used, cookies cleared, searched incognito on my phone or laptop. So I facebook messaged spotify cares. Since no troubleshooting was working they canceled my student subscription (it reverted to the free spotify) and refunded the last payment. I went in and re-started the student subscription, AND THE ACTIVATE HULU BUTTON WAS THERE, got logged in and everything. Hopefully this helps!

I've tried clearing my cache and using a new incognito window with no luck. If this problem isn't fixed soon I will have to cancel my account.

I was basicly tricked into paying for two accounts and the "Activate button" is magicly not there.

Suggested posts