NEXT STEP

switching the subscription but not shown

switching the subscription but not shown

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

My Question or Issue

I have requested switching the Spotify Premium to Duo to share with another account. How can I link with the other account? Or should the other person use the same account?

I've also use a new payment account with this new subscription, but I had previously banned a Spotify subscription with that card (might had applied duplication in payment but I didn't recognise that payment). Since I have reactivate the payee (Spotify) can I check if the previous subscription is cancelled? Thx!

1 Reply

Hey @talkingrat,

Thanks for posting here on the Community 🙂

In case you want to invite another person to Premium Duo, they will need to first create an account for themselves here if they don't have one.

Then you can give these steps a go and invite them. 

If your account is currently on Premium and you want to upgrade to Premium Duo, you can head here. No worries. If the account is already on Premium, your billing switches automatically - you don’t need to cancel anything.

In order to check if the subscription is cancelled, you can check your account overview. You can also check these steps if you want to cancel your subscription.

You can also check this support article for more information about the Premium Duo subscription.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts