Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add all songs to queue after search in playlists

Add all songs to queue after search in playlists

Hello,

I would like to be able to listen all the titles in my playlist starting by the one I made a search on it.

Actually, when I search for a song I want to listen in my playlist, after having found it by search, the queue is only filled by the ones displayed.

I wish to only jump to the song I'm looking for, rather than filter all the songs.

A workaround could be to still have the title displayed after erasing the search instead of get back to the top of the list. 

In that way, it would be easy to start the playlist with the selected title and then to continue with the others.

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

Oneplus

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

Hey, @h0rnet 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Sorry, but it's not possible currently. However, feel free to submit a new idea requesting this feature. You can get the step-by-step of the submission process here:

After submitting your idea, don't forget to share it with your friends to make the idea popular enough to reach the Staff.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I think this is due to a recent change in Spotify, it used not to be like that. I don't know what is the rationale behind that choice. I'm affected by this issue as well.

The current 'workaround" I have is to look into the playlist for the currently playing sound (which I have searched for), click to play another song, then click back to play the former song, then resuming at the right time. These extra steps are annoying.

EDIT: Another workaround given here is to add the searched song into the queue instead of playing it.

Suggested posts