NEXT STEP

Artists List

Artists List

Plan: Premium

Device: PC / Samsung

Operating System

Windows 10 / Android

My Question or Issue

Where all my liked artists gone?? I go to my library and into the Artists tab and there's about 8 artists showing - out of the dozens that I previously had saved.

I've looked at some posts on here with other users all complaining about the same thing and the feeble non-answers from Spotify staff, waffling on about 'streamlining'.

I'm sorry but this is **bleep**! This is not a cheap service and I want my artists back!! I want to be able to pick a favourite artist out of my list. 

Why the **bleep** was this removed in the first place? That's not streamlining - that's screwing up a very useful and needed function.

BRING IT BACK or I'll go over to Amazon music.

1 Reply

Hey there @Anouk-K

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Sounds like you might be logged in to an account different than your original one. Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons. In such a case you might have two accounts with different Artist collections.

We suggest you first head to this help page. Make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps and especially the ones for finding other accounts. Let us know if this doesn't help and we'll take a closer look at the issue. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Suggested posts