Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Blend disappeared after reappearing for a while

Blend disappeared after reappearing for a while

Family premium 

Belgium

Device

iPhone SE 2020

Operating System

iOS 15

Hey, so one of my blends I created has disappeared from my Spotify recently. It is a blend I created, so I sent the link to my friend and he accepted it. But after a fight I wanted the blend temporarily out of my library, so I un-downloaded it. The blend remained on my homepage, but disappeared from the Made for you-section.

Then there was a while in which the blend disappeared and reappeared on my homepage, sometimes it was there, sometimes it was not. Sometimes it was only visible on my iPhone and not on my laptop. Other times it was the other way around. But now the blend hasn't been visible on either homepage for a while. I kind of want to start listening to it again, but I can't find it anywhere anymore. 

Does anyone know where the blend could have gone to? Or where I can find it again? Is it possible that he left the blend making it disappear for the both of us when I was the one who created it? 

Thanks in advance! 

3 Replies

Hi @Ozv5,

Thanks for posting on the Community.

Could you send us the exact iOS version of your iPhone and its Spotify version? Also, send us over the make/model, OS version and Spotify version installed on your laptop.

On another note, tell us if this happens when logging in with the web player too and let us know if you can find your Blend on the left section along your playlists (desktop and web player) or when tapping on Your Library on your phone.

Lastly, is the other user able to se the Blend? If so, we suggest that you log out everywhere here and restart Spotify in order to see if you can see it back on that section (Made for You).

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hey

The current iOS version on my iPhone is 15.3.1 and the Spotify version is 8.7.20.1724. My laptop is a MacBook Air with MacOs 12.0.1. and its Spotify version is 1.1.81.604.gccacfc8c. 

I can't find the blend on the web player either, nor on the left side and not under "Your Library" on my phone. 

The other user and I are no longer on speaking terms, so I don't actually know if he still has access to the blend. That's why I was also wondering if it is possible whether he deleted to blend, making it disappear for me as well, since I was the one who created the blend. 

Thanks!

Hi @Ozv5!

It's entirely possible that your friend has left the Blend, making it no longer accessible and causing it to disappear from your profile. For the Blend to remain active, there need to be at least two people in it. If you had shared the Blend with just your friend, them leaving would have dissolved the Blend, even though you were the one who created it.

What you can try out (if possible) is finding the invite link you sent them and opening it - it should load the Blend in case it hasn't been dissolved yet.

Hope this clears things up. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts