Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't find particular song in my playlist anymore but another family account holder can access

Solved!

Can't find particular song in my playlist anymore but another family account holder can access

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung S10+ and family account holder with same phone

Operating System

Updated Android

My Question or Issue

Absolutely love a song called Carry It On by Racing Glaciers and had added that song to my playlist early last year and somewhere around August it got removed off my playlist. Tried finding on search and couldn't locate it anymore. Recently added a family member and we were listening to my playlist today when the mentioned song played. Family account can access it in the playlist and library but I'm still unable to and it doesn't show in the same playlist on my side. Please help. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @jh1701 

Welcome to the Community!

I've found this song here, could you see if it works for me? https://open.spotify.com/track/15UGqlx4YUgIIXF6NaMQXZ

Please note, Spotify wants all the world’s music and podcasts available, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

Spotify adds content every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope this helps!

Tom

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @jh1701 

Welcome to the Community!

I've found this song here, could you see if it works for me? https://open.spotify.com/track/15UGqlx4YUgIIXF6NaMQXZ

Please note, Spotify wants all the world’s music and podcasts available, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

Spotify adds content every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope this helps!

Tom

Suggested posts