Premium

Country

UK

Device

Huawei P30 / HP Laptop

Operating System

Android / Windows

My Question or Issue

I had manually downloaded some songs on to my spotify as the songs weren't available to download online however the album recently appeared online so I've been trying to delete the songs I manually put on via my local files and it just isn't working.  

Every time I unlike a song it automatically downloads it again. I don't want to just remove the folder under local files that I have the songs in as that's a folder that I do keep music in. Even when I unticked the folder under local files, the songs greyed out but remained and again, when I try and unlike them on my phone - it doesn't disappear. 

I just need a way to delete manually added songs from my spotify library without having to deselect the folder under local files.

So this is what's happening

on my computer

i cannot unlike/remove the songs from my library at all

i go to settings and click on local files and unselect the folder from my local files - the files still won't delete and now they're greyed out - try and delete songs with the folder switched on - and same thing. won't delete

on my android 

can't remove/unlike the songs - every time i try, it automatically downloads it again

and if i have the local files folder switched off, it'll still download it again but it's just greyed out now. 

It's really frustrating that this is happening! can anyone help?

even when i deleted the song from my computer it didn't seem to work - just greyed the song out but wouldn't remove it!

0 Replies

Suggested posts