Car view mode option disappeared.

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

My Question or Issue

1. I've been using the Car view mode in my car everyday since it was added. There has been problems with it from time to time but nothing I couldn't fix within a minute or two. I have an old 2002 honda accord, and until recently had an fm transmitter which car view worked fine with. I recently switched to a bluetooth adapter and car view was working perfectly if not better with that. And about a week ago it stopped changing to car view when I connected. Also there is no longer a "Car" setting on the settings page. It completely dissapeared. Anyone know what happened?
2 Replies

I'm also having the same issue. Have been told to log out, restart phone, turn off Bluetooth etc. Nothing works unfortunately. 

Hey @Jackcsikay1991 and @Aubinjason,

Thanks for getting in touch!

The reason for this is that we're constantly running tests in order to provide you with the best music experience possible. So  it's possible that you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period, or an old feature disappears temporarily. Click here to learn more about Spotify tests.

A possible workaround would be to create a new account and see if the lyrics feature is available there. If that's the case you can use the steps here to transfer your music collection.

Hope this shines a bit of light on the matter. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts