Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Benjamin47
  • Visitor
  • 68 replies
  • 69 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 69 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kiddnextdoor
  • Visitor
  • 60 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 30 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kenny142
  • Visitor
  • 63 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 63 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution "Hide this song" button location

My Question or Issue It would be AMAZING if spotify can move the "hide this song" button on the release radar to the bottom of the options. I'm in the habit to easily click the first button to a new song to add it to my library. Now I accidentally hi...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   It would be AMAZING if spotify can move the "hide this song" button on the release radar to the bottom of the options. I'm in the habit to easily click the first button ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Hide this song
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

Playlist order

Plan: PremiumCountry: SpainDevice: PCOperating System: W10 My Question or Issue: After the last update, all my order playlist have been deleted, I always sort the playlist by date (from newest to oldest) and now I don't find that option and it's very...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: Spain Device: PC Operating System: W10   My Question or Issue: After the last update, all my order playlist have been deleted, I always sort ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find artists if I am not following them

When this god-awful update happened last year, I could still find artists I wasn't following by typing them in to the "filter" bar on my Artists page. This was if I like 5 songs by an artist, but don't feel like following them, I could still just pul...

• Visitor
  • When this god-awful update happened last year, I could still find artists I wasn't following by typing them in to the "filter" bar on my Artists page. This was if I like 5 songs by an artist, but don...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is it possible to get a more detailed wrapped year service?

Hi Spotify Community I wanted to ask a Question about profile listening statistics and in-depth details. I want to know how to get more yearly/ overall listening statstiscts and patterns on any of the main Spotify application and not off the Spotify....

• Gig Goer
  • Hi Spotify Community 😁😀   I wanted to ask a Question about profile listening statistics and in-depth details. I want to know how to get more yearly/ overall listening statstiscts a...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • listening
    Statistics
    stats
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing deleted playlists?

Hi,I was trying to recover one of my deleted playlits (I deleted it about four months ago), but the 'recover playlists' only showed me three of them? Are your playlists permanently deleted after a certain amount of time?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I was trying to recover one of my deleted playlits (I deleted it about four months ago), but the 'recover playlists' only showed me three of them? Are your playlists permanently deleted after a ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Remove All Liked Songs?

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone6 and Desktop ComputerOperating SystemiOS(?) and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI need to remove some of my liked songs, but some of them were Local Files that have now been deleted, so it won't let me un-like t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone6 and Desktop Computer Operating System iOS(?) and Windows 10   My Question or Issue I need to remove some of my liked songs, but some of th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My saved albums turn off being saved

I have a premium account and really enjoy it, but many of the albums I have SAVED go back to being SAVE. So I loose a lot of albums in my library. I discover it when I want to hear a song in my favorites list and then want to hear the whole album and...

• Regular
  • I have a premium account and really enjoy it, but many of the albums I have SAVED go back to being SAVE. So I loose a lot of albums in my library. I discover it when I want to hear a song in my favor...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs from a certain artist don't show up when I shuffle a playlist.

PlanPremium Family SubscriptionCountryAustralia DeviceiPhone 7, Macbook Pro mid 2015 (the issue is present on both devices)Operating SystemiOS 13.1.2, MacOS Mojave version 10.14.6 QuestionI recently added a bunch of songs by a certain artist (Frank O...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Subscription Country Australia   Device iPhone 7, Macbook Pro mid 2015 (the issue is present on both devices) Operating System iOS 13.1.2,  MacOS Mojave version ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
    Shuffle play
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local file displayed when unticked in parameters

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello all. I just realized my local music (from my computer) is displayed in Spotify when I unchecked the box in parameters (see pictures that I blurred out a bit). This i...

1.png 2.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country France Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello all. I just realized my local music (from my computer) is displayed in Spotify when I unc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local file displayed
    parameters
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Random Users adding to my spotify playlist

PlanPremium Device(iPhone, PC)Operating System(iOS, Windows) My Question or IssueHello,so I have a playlist which is meant for me and my friends who follow me, to add songs to. I made the playlist secret and collaborative but now I'm not sure if they...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Device (iPhone, PC) Operating System (iOS, Windows)   My Question or Issue Hello, so I have a playlist which is meant for me and my friends who follow me, to add so...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Random songs play

PlanFreeCountryChennaiDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueRandom songs start playing when I'm playing my songs .It starts playing random songs and mutes and the volume please help...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Chennai Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Random songs start playing when I'm playing my s...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Myslovitz

Dear Spotify!I noticed that you don't have Myslovitz albums: "Miłość w czasach popkultury" and "Korova Milky Bar" in your collection (and not only those missing), will these albums ever be available? I look forward to adding them. RegardsNatalia

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify! I noticed that you don't have Myslovitz albums: "Miłość w czasach popkultury" and "Korova Milky Bar" in your collection (and not only those missing), will these albums ever be availa...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete an empty folder

Hi Spotify community, I can't delete an empty folder, clicking on delete does nothing.tried from macOS / Windows 10 and action non available on iOS misc infos:I can rename it. It's at the root of of Library. not sure what device I used to create the ...

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 11.55.14 AM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify community,   I can't delete an empty folder, clicking on delete does nothing. tried from macOS / Windows 10 and action non available on iOS   misc infos: I can rename it. I...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Library in Local Files

When going to settings under local files when you show local files you can show songs from downloads and music library and also add another source. Can anyone advise where the music library file is on the computer as it does not show a link to it. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • When going to settings under local files when you show local files you can show songs from downloads and music library and also add another source.   Can anyone advise where the music library ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unplayable Saved Songs from Library

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 11, 2020 MacBook Air My Question or Issue Hey I recently liked a bunch of ZZ Top albums from their artist page but I cannot play any of them from my library. I have to search the artist page and play the album and son...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 11, 2020 MacBook Air   My Question or Issue   Hey   I recently liked a bunch of ZZ Top albums from their artist page but I cann...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to delete a playlist?

There is a playlist I think I managed to follow, add or put in a queue or something that I don't want to listen to anymore. How do I delete it? It keeps coming up in my playlist and I don't know why. I never want to listen to that playlist with those...

• Regular
  • There is a playlist I think I managed to follow, add or put in a queue or something that I don't want to listen to anymore. How do I delete it?   It keeps coming up in my playlist and I don't ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist folder

so when you combine a few playlist into a folder, you can in the desktop version shuffle play from all of them. is there a way to do this on the phone?

• Casual Listener
  • so when you combine a few playlist into a folder, you can in the desktop version shuffle play from all of them. is there a way to do this on the phone?
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Organize Your Music Spotify online interface

Hi I have been using Spotify for about 10 years on iOS systems. I have over 4,000 songs in my saved library that I am finally getting around to organizing using the new organize your music feature that Spotify has come out with on desktop. I am havin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have been using Spotify for about 10 years on iOS systems. I have over 4,000 songs in my saved library that I am finally getting around to organizing using the new organize your music feature th...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you view imported music?

I recently downloaded some songs in .MP3 format on my galaxy s10, I've used the in app import your music feature and now those songs have disappeared from that list, and are not in my music library. How can I find these songs in the Spotify app?

• Music Fan
  • I recently downloaded some songs in .MP3 format on my galaxy s10, I've used the in app import your music feature and now those songs have disappeared from that list, and are not in my music library. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes