NEXT STEP

Daily mixes change at wrong time

Daily mixes change at wrong time

Plan

Premium

Country

Currently Germany

Hi, I'm Martin.

In last weeks I'm every day **bleep** off by my Spotify Premium.

Before I go to work I like to open my app and download Daily mixes to my phone memory, so I can listen to my favourite music even in places without signal.

Im in Germany (Central European Standard Time, GMT+1) and everyday between 8 and 11 AM my playlists change, so I lose my music for the day and I lose chance to listen to music without internet.

I don't like this. How can I tell to Spotify, when is midnight in my country to stop them for ruining my music at work. I'm already thinking about leaving for Youtube app.

Thanks, Martin

1 Reply

Hi there @Westiik,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Currently there is no way to choose a particular time of day when your Daily Mixes update. This is done automatically and it's based on how much music you listen to on a daily basis.

What you can do is the following:

1. Open your Daily Mix on the Desktop app. Batch select all songs and add them to a new playlist.
  2. Download that playlist instead.

This way the contents of the playlist you've created won't change throughout the day.

Hope this helps.

Please refrain from using colorful or offensive language even if you're not satisfied with one of the app's features, as this goes against the Community guidelines. Read more on this here.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts