Premium

Country

Switzerland

Device

Computer

Operating System

Windows 10 professional, 21h2

My Question or Issue

I wanted to download my songs on my new pc and when I clicked on it I have this message.

I tried to sign out everywhere in the account panel but after that I still have this message. ( I have waited 1 hour )

how can I fix this ?

Screenshot (31).png
Screenshot (33).png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @InstaZDLL,

Thanks for the reply.

In such a case you can contact our accounts team to get the old offline devices disconnected from your profile. Here is how to contact them. 

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi @InstaZDLL,

Thanks for dropping a line in the Community! 

Looks like you've hit the storage limit for offline content. You may only download on up to 5 devices. If you want to download to an additional device, you will need to remove downloads from another. No worries though, as this can be solved fairly easy by yourself. Find more details on save limits and follow a support link about those type of situations in our FAQ page here

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yes, but I can remove it because I wanted to try Spotify on different Linux OS like Fedora and other.

And I install Spotify and test if it's working great on Linux, but it didn't work I can't change the sound quality on Spotify installed with snapcraft.

And I try to download songs too, but after my tests I didn't remove my downloaded songs I just delete my virtual machine and try Spotify on another Linux OS.

Can you just reset my download limit I can't remove songs from a Virtual PC that didn't exist anymore ?

Marked as solution

Hey @InstaZDLL,

Thanks for the reply.

In such a case you can contact our accounts team to get the old offline devices disconnected from your profile. Here is how to contact them. 

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Suggested posts