Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Solved!

Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.

For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ staying in, at mornings there were playlists curated for offices, etc.
Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @tagaricious,

Together with what @OneByBoo suggested, it'd be also great for you to explore the GENRES & MOODS collection if you're using the Desktop app (click on Browse to access it), or the Browse all collection on mobile (tap the Search symbol to access it).

As a heads-up, you can always download Spotify for your device here.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there @tagaricious

thanks for reaching out !

The suggestions made on your homepage are changing now based on your musical taste or based on the content of the country you are located at.

For further info on the different Spotify playlists, please visit this info page.

Hope this helps 🙂

Thanks for the reply!

I am aware of the changes. I simply would like to know if there was another place  in the app where i can find the playlists i mentioned.

Marked as solution

Hey @tagaricious,

Together with what @OneByBoo suggested, it'd be also great for you to explore the GENRES & MOODS collection if you're using the Desktop app (click on Browse to access it), or the Browse all collection on mobile (tap the Search symbol to access it).

As a heads-up, you can always download Spotify for your device here.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts