Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I only show my library items in Your Library

How do I only show my library items in Your Library

When I go to Your Library and choose an artist, how can show a list of only albums that I added? Now, I have to scroll past Liked songs, Popular, Popular Releases and then click on See discography. However, now I see all the artist's albums instead of only the ones I like and have added to my library?

For those that know, like Apple Music works: click on an artist in Library and see only the albums that you've added.

3 Replies

Hey @NoSynchro,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

You will find all of the artist's albums under the Discography tab, but in order to view only those of them, which are added to your collection, you'd need to go to Your Library -> Albums.
Tip: You can also set the sort setting to 'Creator'. 

If you'd like to suggest another way of how things can work though, you could post an Idea in our Ideas Exchange section!
Once an Idea gathers enough Votes, it will reach our internal teams and might get implemented 🙂
We're here for you if any further questions arise.
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Ah, thanks. However, when I want to hear an album by Yellowjackets, I have to scroll all the way down. I think Spotify is just not for me.

Thanks for your answer, much appreciated!

Hey @NoSynchro,

In order to find a specific artist without scrolling down to it, you can also use the Search field right next to the sorting filter 🙂

Vasil_0-1669901082771.png

Let us know if any further questions come to mind.
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts