Galaxy Note 10+
My Question or Issue
I have a video attached showing a folder containing 11 playlists open up to only 1 playlist.
Here are a few things I've noticed/tried:
1. The playlists aren't deleted, they appear elsewhere throughout the app.
2. When adding a song to a playlist, all playlists appear properly. (While in the "Add to playlist" screen, see the 2nd attachment)
3. Clearing cache does not fix.
4. Signing out and back in does not fix.
5. I have NOT tried reinstalling the app. (Hoping to not have to redownload 25gb of music)
6. Playlists appear normally on web and desktop apps.
7. This is happening to more than 1 folder.
8. I tried moving a playlist out of the folder using the desktop app.. this made the playlist visible on mobile. When I moved it back into the folder.. it disappeared (on mobile) again. (Was hoping readding it would fix the issue)
9. Brand new playlists are visible when created within the folder.
10. There was an update for the android app on the 25th of May, but today (June 1st) was the first time this problem happened. (I don't think it's a bad version of the app)
So does anyone know of anything that may fix this? Like I said before, hoping I don't need to reinstall the app 🙂
Update: My .mp4 files wouldn't post. Here's the videos:
Opening folder: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1hPCeeoKb71iZohA6
Adding song to playlist: https://photos.app.goo.gl/MAw4H6WGR7oY2ByX8
Solved! Go to Solution.