Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

(Samsung Galaxy S8)

Operating System

(Android Pie)

My Question or Issue

I play my music by using the Liked Songs playlist however when I went on the app today my Liked Songs was missing. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app still didn't work. I did the same thing but deleting the cache, still didn't work. Then I went on the web app on my desktop to see if the Liked Songs has disappeared it was still there with everything as normal. I tried to play a song from the web player but stream it to my phone but the web player couldn't stream the Liked Songs playlist to my phone. Every time I tried to play a song on the web app from Liked Songs the to my phone the information and controls toolbar would disappear, and nothing will happen. So I was wondering if anyone could help me with how to fix this bug or if it is a serious bug let Spotify know so they can fix ASAP thank you.

2020-12-10.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @kofi21,

Thanks for getting in touch!

It's a good idea to log out everywhere and then perform a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device, as this  will force a account wide resynchronization of your info. We recommend the steps in that guide, as they’re very thorough and make sure no damaged leftover files remain. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @kofi21,

Thanks for getting in touch!

It's a good idea to log out everywhere and then perform a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device, as this  will force a account wide resynchronization of your info. We recommend the steps in that guide, as they’re very thorough and make sure no damaged leftover files remain. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts