Premium

Country

Canada

Device

(iPhone 6s, PC

Operating System

iOS 13, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I tried to add another local file song to my playlist like I always do but this time it didn't work. Instead it disappeared from the playlist. I tried to switch on and off the file which has the songs but it wouldn't work either. I tried to remove and add the songs back but they all disappeared and they only show up on my computer but not my phone. I've tried to reinstall the app on my phone and everything but I hasn't seem to work. I need help asap because it is very frustrating.

2 Replies

Hey there @dogankee

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall instead of the regular one? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. Make sure you perform it on both your PC and iPhone.

Give your devices a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

It's also a good idea to change the source of the local files on your PC. Simply create a new folder in a different directory on your device and move your local files to this folder. Then just delete the old folder used for the local files. Now you can try importing the files again. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

I looked at the other articles and I did do a clean wipe and created a new file for all of the songs to no results. I tried playing it on my phone through my computer and it says song not downloaded, if you own the song you can sync it from your computer. 

Suggested posts