Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Nothing is playing

Solved!

Nothing is playing

All playlists are empty or just silent or require premium. Only shorts do some noize but like anything except it doesn't work. I tried reinstallation, it didn't help
33 Replies

Hi i have the samr problem but i doesnt work at all i delet the app for 4 times an install it again but it doesnt show my saved song or even play any songs in explore

It thinks I have the premium but it sort of somehow knows I don't have it and so it badaclly doesn't let me play any song at all what's weird as well is if I log in online it works but not on the app

I went to my Playlist and is showed nothing

Hey

Seems like you're having an issue worth investigating.

As a first step, you should try deleting and reinstalling the app. Hopefully that'll fix the issue. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Whenever I go into my liked song or daylist or playlist it tells my playist is empty, go back to home. Also the music such as single will not p,ay when I tap on them. When I go into podcasts the episodes don't show.

Plan

Free

Device

Samsung Galaxy A14

My Question or Issue

I am unable to play music on spotify, all my playlists appear to be empty and playing an album doesnt play any of the songs.

Ive already tried;

Logging in & out, clearly data & cache, updating, reinstalling.

Plan

Free

Country

Zimbabwe

Device

Samsung A52

Operating System

Android

I tried to use Spotify today and none of the music in any playlist was showing. I tried using an album but nothing was showing. I tried reinstalling the app but nothing worked.

Plan

Free

Country

Portugal 

Device

Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro

Operating System

Android oreo

My Question or Issue

Hi

Does anyone knows how to solve the problem of playlists showing up all empty, even shared an publico ones?

Would really appreciate some help

Same problem, following up !

Hey there @MaxRoy001,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community.

Do you mean that you are not able to see and click any of the song in a playlist and that they just appear as a short list of tracks near the bottom of the page?

Are you able to play music using the shuffle button? On our free service on mobile, you have the option to play music on shuffle, but it's not possible to pick and choose songs from all playlists and albums on demand.

If you are not sure, you can send us a screenshot of what you see and we can doublecheck for you.

We'll be on the lookout for your answer and we'll see what we can suggest next.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi there! I'm facing the same issue however I've tried everything I can to fix it but nothing works.
1. Checked my region from my account, it's correct.
2. Offline mode is not on.
3. App works on my laptop, and not on my android.
4. I have tried removing my sd card, didn't work.
5. I had premium but whenever I try to play a song it says "you just discovered a premium feature"
6. All of my playlists are empty.
7. I tried making a new account and the same happened.

8. Before yesterday, the app was working just fine on my phone and I never experienced this before therefore the issue is not my device.

Screenshot_2024-09-14-14-22-46-39_0438eb925998df20b3482ec25499d226.jpg
Screenshot_2024-09-14-14-22-20-52_0438eb925998df20b3482ec25499d226.jpg
Screenshot_2024-09-14-14-22-16-31_0438eb925998df20b3482ec25499d226.jpg

+ Note: I also did try to clear the app's cache, restart my phone and reinstall the app a couple of times. The issue still exists

same problem here i cant play anything on Spotify and no i havent went anywhere for my country to be changed its set on the current country i am on  it just says "Lets start building this playlist"

Screenshot_2024-09-14-14-34-08-589_com.spotify.musix.png

Plan

Free

Country

Greece

Device

iPhone 11

Operating 

IOS 17

My Question or Issue

This morning j I’m tried playing my playlist and mix’s but I couldn’t play anything. Also a message popped up saying that I need premium to play the music.

Suggested posts