Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Iphone 12 & Desktop PC

Operating System

IOS 16 & Windows 11

My Question or Issue

I have been listening to Spotify for a while now but yet my "On repeat" playlist is nowhere to be seen, is there a specific reason why?

1 Reply

Hello @CxbraUK 

I apologize for the delayed reply.

I'm not too sure just how long you mean by "for a while now", it's possible that a bit more time is needed for the playlist to be made. Also, as the name implies, the playlist features tracks that you really listen to on a regular with a high replay count. This brings up another possibility, that you've been listening long enough but there's not enough tracks that stand above the others.

If you feel strongly that you've been playing a good number of tracks (around 20 since that's how many tracks are in there) way more than the others and over a long period of time, you can get a friend to send to you a link to their On Repeat playlist or use mine . As far as I know, clicking on this link and links to other personalized playlists should land you in your own playlist. What follows is to like the playlist and add it to your library.

I hope with this info, you can make more sense of the situation and possibly have it resolved soon. If there are any more questions, I'll be right here. Cheers 😄

TaylithSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts