Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Only part of song is played

Solved!

Only part of song is played

i made my account about two weeks ago and now the free trial is finished.. when i try to choose a song from my liked songs it plays part of the song. Sometimes if i shuffle, it play a full song from my liked list but sometimes it play a random song I’ve never liked which is super annoying. Also same with a playlist i made can’t see the songs and can’t search for them.. 

8126A4EC-2D54-4544-868E-9813BB817188.jpeg

8A7A2B43-BFB9-4624-BEAD-B5E5D1A241D1.jpeg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Enid_,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

This is excepted behavior if you're on our free version while being on your mobile. However, you can listen on full songs without shuffle on the desktop version.

You can read more about the different features of being on our free version and being a Premium user in this article.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @Enid_,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

This is excepted behavior if you're on our free version while being on your mobile. However, you can listen on full songs without shuffle on the desktop version.

You can read more about the different features of being on our free version and being a Premium user in this article.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Every time I try to listen to a song from liked songs I can only listen to a tiny segment, please help me fix this issue

Screenshot_2023-05-19-18-40-30-743_com.spotify.music.jpg

 I had this issue from yesterday since I rebooted my phone. 

Device- Redmi 10

Plan- Free

Now I can't play full songs unless it's on shuffle. But my other family members do not have this problem though they are using the lastest free version. I am the only facing this issue. Only preview of songs are available. 

Screenshot_2023-05-20-11-48-59-081_com.spotify.music.jpg

 Can anyone help me out pls? 

Try to reinstall app or log out and back in.

I get Premium service for free collecting bottles and tin cans depositing them for Spotify 1 mo gift cards. Each at 10 euros.
I get them at local store, so buying Spotify this way is easy and you do not use your own money 🙂

Suggested posts