Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist listening on mobile

Playlist listening on mobile

I have the free version of spotify.  When I use it on desktop, I can play a playlist as many times as I want.  I've noticed on mobile, once a playlist is over, it plays recommended songs,  but I cannot start the playlist again.  I've closed the app out completely and still cannot listen to my playlist again.  I know the free version on mobile only allows for shuffle play within a playlist, but can I really only listen to the songs I've added to a playlist once?

1 Reply

Hey @Lead90,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

By saying that you cannot start the playlist again you got us thinking that a corrupted cached files might be interfering with the app's performance on your device. We'd recommend to clear cached files on it following the steps in this article. 

We can also suggest that you check your phone's battery settings and make sure that Spotify is set as an exception if you're using the battery optimization option.

In case you still experience the issue, could you let us know if it happens on all your playlists and if it persists when you're using the app on a different device?

Let us know how it goes. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts