Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist name does not show in Library, but is there... in the dark... How to make visible?

Playlist name does not show in Library, but is there... in the dark... How to make visible?

I have some playlists that do not show in my Library, just a blank black empty row. As there is nothing there, but the empty space reveals it. I can click on the dark empty space and then the playlist shows up in the main window. Spooky. I can also drag'n drop them as normal playlists. I have 4-5 of these.n I did not make them, they are from other curators. What is going on and how do I make them visible? Best /Tomas

3 Replies

Hey @Delta777,

Thanks for posting here 🙂

We'd suggest you restart your device, log out and then log back in to see if that changes anything.

It's a good idea to try on another device to check if that makes a difference.

You can also send us a screenshot of what you're seeing. We'll look into this further.

Keep us in the loop.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks! Nothing changed on restart. Still invisible in left table on my PC. However, it is visible on my smartphone. Strange. See screen shot from PC. It is just dark and nothing in the table but you see it in the main window. I can drag and drop the playlist to other folders but it does not change. 4 or 5 of these invisible playlists among my 100+ lists. Best /Tomas

Screenshot Mystic  Playlist.jpg

Hey @Delta777,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop 🙂

It sounds like this could be a device-related issue.

Could you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall? This one is more thorough than the usual one.

It's also a good idea to check the hosts file with these steps to see if that changes anything.

Keep us posted.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts