Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist on Shazam to Spotify

Playlist on Shazam to Spotify

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

I have been on Spotify for 6 months already. I did accumulate some playlist. Then I started using Shazam. I have got some songs on it, I've connected my Shazam to Spotify already. I then tried to add the playlist I had on Shazam to Spotify, it gets weird here on. On Spotify, I do find the My Shazam tracks, however none of my songs from Shazam playlist went through even though I selected the songs and clicked on add to Spotify and then my shazam tracks. Nothing still in my tracks, I disconnected and reconnected, still the problem has not been resolved. Can anyone help me please? I want to add songs on my shazam playlist to Spotify.

3 Replies

Hi there @Edward91,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

In this case we'd recommend you unlink the apps and run a clean reinstall of both apps on your device. More info on how you can do a clean reinstall of the Spotify app can be found here.

Note that currently there is an Ongoing Issue with the synchronization of the Shazam playlist. You can head over to this Ongoing Issue thread for more info. Don't forget to add your +Vote and subscribe to the thread to stay up to date with any development.

Hope you find this info helpful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello it’s me again, but if I reinstall Shazam, I might lose all the tracks I saved up and that is what I am afraid of. For Spotify I can unlink, and log out, before deleting and reinstalling, but for Shazam I don’t think I can.

Hey @Edward91,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

If you're unsure on how to back up your Shazam library, it's a good idea to contact Apple's customer support, They'll happily assist you perform a clean reinstall of the app, so that nothing gets lost. You can reach out to them here.

If that doesn't fixt things, we recommend that you upovote and subscribe to the Ongoing Issue, that @Alex posted. We'll share any new updates there,

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts