"My Shazam Tracks" playlist doesn't sync/add all shazamed tracks

Plan; Premium

It's the same on all my devices - whether Apple or Android 

My Question or Issue

I've been using the automatic sync function where songs I have shazamed show up automatically in the 'My Shazams Playlist'. They stopped syncing so I followed the advice on this community of disconnecting the two, deleting the playlist on Spotify, then reconnecting. I've done this 3 times now.  However the playlist on Spotify only shows 94 songs whereas I've Shazamed 147 songs. And the songs that don't show up seem random - it's not that the first ones don't show or that certain albums don't show. For example I shazamed 3 songs recently from the same album on the same day and only one shows in Spotify. Any ideas? 

Hey there folks,

Thanks again for adding your details so we can get this reported!

If you're experiencing troubles with your Shazamed tracks properly syncing to your "My Shazam Tracks", make sure to first try the steps in the post marked as solution here after a thorough reinstallation of Spotify

If that doesn't do the trick, add your +VOTE and leave us a comment with the following details:

• Do you Shazam tracks from multiple devices?
  • Do tracks sync properly to Spotify when using a different device? 
  • Details of the affected device(s): the model/make and operating system version
  • The exact version of the Spotify app you're on on the affected device(s) - you can find this out by following the steps here.
  • The exact version of the Shazam app
  • Troubleshooting steps you've tried
  • Any other relevant details that could be useful

Keep in mind that in the meanwhile, you can manually add tracks you Shazam to your "My Shazam Tracks" playlist.

We'll keep you posted here for any updates we have here so make sure you're subscribed to this thread.

Comments

Hey there @SylviaNZ

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We suggest you try running a clean reinstall of both the Spotify and Shazam apps on your device. We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. This tends to solve issues with the Spotify app's performance.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Visitor

Hi I've got the same problem. I have 669 Shazams and only 298 Songs get syncronized. The missing songs seem random, newer and older songs are missing. 

Your proposed solution didn't work. Do you have another idea on how to solve this?

Thanks

Have the same issue as well … tried to reinstall the app … to remove and disable in Shazam and then to reactivate the link between shazam and spotify, nothing works … I have 113 songs in Shazam and just 55 songs are always sync

Visitor

The same problem. Reinstall not a solution.

Visitor

Please review your proposed solution. It doesn't seem to work 

Visitor

Same here, 321 shazams track and only 133 in spotify. All random, some are synced, some are not..

Visitor

Spotify doesn't really give a **bleep** about this issue I guess.... 

106 shazams, only 28 appear in playlist HELP

previous recommendations not working 

Exactly the same issue. 74 Shazam tracks, but only 36 have synced with Spotify.

Good morning.  I am trying to connect spotify to shazam so I have the shazam playlist.  I have tried disconnecting/reconnecting shazam.  I have tried your mention of uninstalling/reinstalling both shazam & spotify and reset my phone.  No luck on any of these.  Any other suggestions?  I'm just trying to get the shazam playlist to actually show up on spotify, which no matter what I do will not show up.  Please help!