Free

Country

UK

Device

Web player, downloaded on PC and phone

Operating System

Windows 10, Iphone

My Question or Issue

Whenever I play a song about 10 - 20 seconds into playing it it'll skip to some random song with very few listens?? like I can't listen to any of my music because of it and it's only when I press play. Reset my password and logged out of all places, still get the issue, was told no one else was using it, and this is on web player, windows store download and just straight downloaded AND on my phone, so it must be a problem with my account. My other account I tested doesn't have this issue

Please fix this!! I have a really big attachment to this account because I have all of my friends on it and have some pretty big playlists, would really hate to have to make a new spotify account even though I have a free plan :(( thank you 

Wasn't sure whether to put this in accounts section, but it's not an issue with my password or being logged in somewhere else

1 Reply

Hey there @Xiiumin,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

We recommend that you follow all of the steps that's provided in this article.

We also suggest that you have a look at this article that provides information on how you can protect your account.

Let us know how everything goes after you've followed the steps in the articles so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to. We're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts