Plan:

Free

Spain

Device:

PC

Operating System:

Windows 10

My Question or Issue:

First of all, I'm not a native english speaker so this probably contains some errors, sorry!

If I remember correctly, when u pressed the button next to the one to like one song, (the white rectangle inside another bigger rectangle), the album photo would open in another tab and you could see which song is playing and go to the previous and next one while being in another program or tab. Now, the problem is that now whenever I press that icon, it doesn't do anything, what should it do? And how do I make it work again? Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @GameHeroM

Thanks for reaching out - weโ€™re here to help!

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. This tends to solve issues with the app's features.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @GameHeroM

Thanks for reaching out - weโ€™re here to help!

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. This tends to solve issues with the app's features.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Hello, yes, I've tried to do a restart, by the way, I'm using the spotify web, not the app. Thanks for your attention.

I don't know how, but now it works so I guess I'll close this.

Suggested posts