Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Retrieve "Your top songs 2022"

Solved!

Retrieve "Your top songs 2022"

I try to retrieve my " Your top songs 2022" playlist, since I forgot to save it when the Wrapped 2022 was released. Previous years I was able to find it using the following link (with the year I want to look at): https://open.spotify.com/genre/2021-page.

However, this is not working when I try https://open.spotify.com/genre/2022-page

Anybody any ideas how to find it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Eigertje,

Thanks for reaching out. If you look up "Your Top Songs" in the search bar, you will find the playlist. This applies to older years too.

Hope this clears things up.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @Eigertje,

Thanks for reaching out. If you look up "Your Top Songs" in the search bar, you will find the playlist. This applies to older years too.

Hope this clears things up.

JoanModerator

I forgot to add my top 2022 songs to my playlist by the end of the year. Any ideas on how to get it back?

Hi Joan, it seems to have worked for him but I'm still not able to access my top songs for 2022. When I'm searching for it only top songs 2021 is appearing. 

Hey @jonathanmoses,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

We'd suggest that you try to retrieve your playlist via this link here.

Once you open Your Top Songs 2022 - you can save the playlist to Your Library or add the songs to another playlist via "Add to other playlist" option.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator

I thought I downloaded my top 100 song Playlist of 2022 but I didn't and now I am unable to spot that Playlist at all... I gave my 2021 Playlist though and now I don't know where to find Mt 2022 top 100 playlist

Thanks for the Tip, I was able to recover my 2022 playlist. for those that don't understand: click on the Link or click on the "Your Top Songs" interactive logo. by clicking on it the playlist will be generated in your library

I'm trying to retrieve my 'Top 2022' songs. Unfortunately, it seems to be lost. I thought I saved, but maybe not. When I use the suggested search, my search results only contain 2023 and 2021.

Any suggestions?

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

@pumpkineater59 - just to check, are you able to find the playlist when following the steps suggested by @Lyubka? Try logging out from the app and then back in again afterwards, as this action will resync your account info.

If possible, you can also try searching for Your Top Songs on another device that you use Spotify on, to see if you receive a different search result.

Hope this helps!

MariaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts