[Samsung] Library and playlists empty, unable to play any music

Plan

Premium

Country

Croatia

Device

(Samsung Galaxy A10)

Operating System

(Android version 11, One UI version 3.1)

My Question or Issue

Since the last software update for my phone (yesterday), I am unable to listen to music at all and my library appears empty. My username now shows numbers and I have no profile photo. Also, when I click on my Daily Mixes it says the playlist is empty. Any other albums or songs won't show/start playing at all.

However, everything works fine on my PC.

I am running the 8.7.70.553 version of Spotify app. 

I have tried the clean reinstall (not the normal one), cleared cache and data, reinstalled and installed the app, as well as restarted my phone multiple times.

It is clear the issue has something to do with the latest update for my Samsung, but I just don't know what to do anymore.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Marta-M,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome 🙂

We're aware of this inconvenience. We really appreciate the time you took to write to us about this. Our tech folks are currently investigating this, and we'll be posting about it in this thread

We suggest you follow the steps on its status. We recommend subscribing to the thread, so you can be up to date on relevant news about this; we'll be posting them here.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I have quite similar problem. Since the day before yesterday spotify does not show the album view. I can listen to songs though. 

Android version 6.0.1

Marked as solution

Hey @Marta-M,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome 🙂

We're aware of this inconvenience. We really appreciate the time you took to write to us about this. Our tech folks are currently investigating this, and we'll be posting about it in this thread

We suggest you follow the steps on its status. We recommend subscribing to the thread, so you can be up to date on relevant news about this; we'll be posting them here.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator

Thank you, the post you linked solved the problem for me. Removed the SD card and reinstalled the app.

It works finally!

Thank you again! 😀

Hi there @Marta-M,

Thanks for you reply 🙂

We really appreciate you keeping us posted about this inconvenience. We’re happy to know you could sort this out. Don't hesitate to reach out if the app starts to behave again.

We'll be here if anything else comes up.

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator

Suggested posts