Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Search bar opinion

Search bar opinion

Hello, I'm not having an issue with anything more of just a suggestion. I don't know how many people have close to two thousand liked songs, but I think it would be amazing if the search bar for finding a song quickly was always on the top in the playlist. Yes I know you can press the three little buttons and go to the option to search for a song. I just think it would be nice always having that search bar showing just to make the process of finding a song a little quicker.

1 Reply

Hey @Zebras_r_rool,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for posting here.

It sounds like you're talking about the way you can search for songs in a playlist while using our mobile app for Android.

Also thought this would be the case since the within-playlist search bar is currently available for the mobile iOS version of the app (as you scroll you'll find it on the top-part of the page) as well as for the desktop version (here you'll find it right below the playlist cover).

As a heads-up, you can always download Spotify here according to your devices you use (including your desktop computer) and the related operative system. 

If you wish that Spotify made the within-playlist search bar feature available for Android users as well, feel free to check and stay up-to-date with how this Idea develops. Make sure to add your vote and feedback if you'd like to contribute.

It's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented 🙂

Hope you'll find this info useful. Feel free to reach out anytime if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts