Premium

Country

Luxembourg 

Device

Samsung Galaxy 21

Operating System

Android 13

My Question or Issue

I use my device and Spotify in English but I am seeing some parts of the App in French. This happens with playlists from Spotify in suggestions. How can this be fixed?

Screenshot_20231009_010805_Spotify.jpg
4 Replies

Hey there @chiragarora,

Thanks for reaching out!

Depending on which region you're residing in, you might receive some playlist suggestions in other languages. The suggestions could also be related to the music you're listening to. For example, if you listen to songs that are in French, you may see playlist suggestions in French. However, the app language itself should still appear for you in English.

We hope this clear things up!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

If you look carefully, the name of the playlist is in French but songs in it are English. The description of the playlist is also in French which means the app language is not English everywhere.

Hey @chiragarora,

Thanks for your reply!

Keep in mind that playlist descriptions may appear in other languages as well. This depends on the region that the playlist was created in, or how the creator decided to describe and name the playlist. If you however encounter app features or sections within the app that are in a different language, please let us know and we'll be happy to investigate this further for you.

Let us know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This never happened before. Why am I seeing this now? And why isn't there an option to change the region? I'd rather listen to American playlists than my current region.

Suggested posts